Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I had my left hip replaced in January 2015, my left knee the next year, and my right knee this past January. I think I'm set for a while.

It's great losing the pain!

Oh my.  I'm on the same path as you, @insomniac2.  I have two knees and a shoulder.  My hips are becoming bothersome now😏

Esteemed Contributor

knees.jpg

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I used to have one good and one bad knee. Now they both match. I could have surgery but I'm waiting. I hope that's not a mistake.

Honored Contributor

I had makoplasty procedures on both knees about 5 years ago.My l ankle triple arthroplasty 10 years ago.Now my rt foot is very arthritic and needs arthroplasty and my rt hip and knee are bothering me. I will request a referral to an ortho doc in the fall.I am hoping that my rt hip & knee pain are just because of the rt foot & ankle issues.

It definitely is not easy getting old.They seem to be able to keep us alive forever anymore but can't keep us comfortable and strong - nor can they seem to do anything about deteriorating brains in the elderly.

Valued Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I used to have one good and one bad knee. Now they both match. I could have surgery but I'm waiting. I hope that's not a mistake.

@Vivian@, I think I waited too long with my first one, now, a year later, I just don't want to go through it again yet..my ortho does not believe in doing them both @ same time..take care..don't wait too long! You will know when that is!