Super Contributor

I say yes.  I replaced all my pillows with the My Pillows.  Just don't buy the ones that are in Walgreens or Walmart - they are not filled to the right fill point and don't work.  When you order from the My Pillow web site you pick your pillow fill amount based on your weight and preference.  I have severe migraines and these pillows reduced my migraines by 75% or more.  I also do other things for my migraines such as cervical traction and using Ben Gay Cold and defaulting to Imitrex when necessary.  Plus, these pillows wash and dry beautifully.............it makes the pillow like new with each wash.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Regular Contributor

I am always on the search for the best pillow since I have neck problems.  Ordered from HSN last year and have been using them.  Neither I or my husband are impressed.  

Give it a try.  It might work for you.  My search continues.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm just too hard on my pillows. I had high hopes for My Pillow but it flattens out in no time. I love it right out of the washer/dryer but quickly flattens to a pancake. Yes, I do the fluffing but still flat. I'm resigned to never finding an ideal pillow.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

When I had to dogsit my mom and stepdad's dog while they were on vacation, I used the My Pillows they had. I didn't like them at all. My head literally sank into the pillow and it got very flat. In the morning I'd wake up with headaches. Mom months later bought me a Brookstone memory foam pillow that is soft but much firmer and I love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know three people that have the My Pillow - all are very happy with it.

Trusted Contributor

I have a My pillow and it is great when I first get into bed. But then half way through the night, it is flat. It even wakes me up as I am uncomfortable. So now I don't know what to do as I hate being on the hunt for a new pillow again. 

I should say I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I don't know if they offer a different version than those we see on TV. 

Valued Contributor

These pillows are a joke and a waste of money. Plus their stupid commericials are horrible. Believe me, they spend more money on bombarding us with their commercials than they spend on these ridiculous pillows.

I've tried them twice and they are the most uncomfortable, dumb products. They are a rip-off!

Save your money and buy yourself a good, down pillow or whatever type of pillow you like.

Valued Contributor

We just got a pair last year and its just ok. Its not that amazing as they make it sound. I find it annoying after a while because it mushes up where you sleep. Your head doesnt really have a lot of support after a while. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

Not crazy about mine that I bought at BB&B. It just goes flat. I fluff and punch and its flat by morning. Sure, it puffs back up right after washing but by morning its flat again. Thumbs down from me.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow. Yay or nay?

[ Edited ]

The picky one about pillows in our house is the DH. 

He bought a pair of MY PILLOWS at Costco.  Returned them the next week and got his money back.  They are not cheap.

I personally have no opinion.  Didn't try the MY PILLOW..  Am trying a really cheap pair of pillows from Costco and not thrilled, but I'm not as picky as DH.

For years, I've used all-foam rubber pillows, with a solid piece of foam rubber inside.  These hybrid things don't seem to be as comfortable to me.