Super Contributor

The neighbor's test was positive?

Esteemed Contributor

@dimin wrote:

The neighbor's test was positive?

Yes, she tested positive.  Her grands were going to pick her up today and bring her home so right now she must be doing all right.  The girls are going to stay at her house with her and take care of her.  One is a nurse and has been working with Covid patients so I'm sure she'll be in good hands.

Esteemed Contributor

My prayers are with her 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trusted Contributor

My 93 year old mother tested positive but she was a symptomatic. Thank God. My sister and my niece were so sick. My sister who is 76 is still just getting her strength back after 4 weeks, but still no taste or smell. It takes all your desire to eat away when you can't taste or smell so she keeps losing weight.She only has a vague memory of being sick.  My 52 year old niece is back to normal although still gets a little fatigued. She was the sickest. I am looking for a vaccination soon but it sounds like it may be a long wait. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

My 93 year old mother tested positive but she was a symptomatic. Thank God. My sister and my niece were so sick. My sister who is 76 is still just getting her strength back after 4 weeks, but still no taste or smell. It takes all your desire to eat away when you can't taste or smell so she keeps losing weight.She only has a vague memory of being sick.  My 52 year old niece is back to normal although still gets a little fatigued. She was the sickest. I am looking for a vaccination soon but it sounds like it may be a long wait. 

Prayers to you, your mom and sisters for a total healing and healthy 2021, @KCDiva .

Honored Contributor

No contact tracing where you live?????