Respected Contributor

Re: My Mother Went To Heaven This Morning

May her memory be a blessing.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Sending you prayers to help you get thru deal with your mom's passing. 

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for the loss your mother.

Trusted Contributor

You have my sincere condolences in the passing of your dear mother. May you feel the peace that passeth all understanding that only God provides. Time will heal your sorrow, and your happy memories of her will bring you comfort.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much everyone for all your thoughtful and inspirational words and pictures.

I am very tired.  The last few weeks have been very hard and exhausting as we had to empty mom's apartment of 20 yrs. of everything and be out by the 1st of January.  Spending as much time with Mom came first so we are just finishing up the apartment.  

I don't know exactly what day QVC will be ending us so I want to say that I will miss you all so very much.  After the funeral next Monday, I will have some time to maybe check out proboards.  You have always been there for me and I have enjoyed these boards for many years.  God Bless You All and thanks for the memories.

Love, Jubilant

Respected Contributor

@jubilant Sad to hear of your loss, jubilant. It's never easy to lose your mama. One of my besties lost her mama yesterday after a long stay in a nursing home. Someone said that some of our brightest stars are chosen to go home during Christmas; I hope that brought her some solace and hope you will find some, as well. 

Trusted Contributor

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant I am sorry for the loss of your dear mother. I hope memories of your mom will comfort you and warm your heart.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant , 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@jubilant my sincere condolences to you and your family.god bless your mother and you