Respected Contributor

Re: My Mother Went To Heaven This Morning

@jubilant, My sincere condolences to you & yours on the passing of your dear Mom.

It is never easy to get through this. You will always keep fond memories of her in your heart.
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant, I am so sorry for your loss.  May you find comfort in knowing she is safe in the arms of Jesus.

I will always remember how you stood by me during my cancer surgery.  God bless you always and grant you his peace.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

@jubilant, I am so sorry for your loss.  May you find comfort in knowing she is safe in the arms of Jesus.

I will always remember how you stood by me during my cancer surgery.  God bless you always and grant you his peace.

@Zhills   Thank you. I pray you are doing well. Today was Mom's funeral. It went well and I do feel more peace now than ever before.

Honored Contributor

So sorry to read of this.  Your comments about her were lovely.  Someday I believe you'll see her again.  She must have loved you with all her heart, to hear and read how you loved her.  Special relationship.  You'll meet again.Heart

Trusted Contributor

Sample Sympathy Letters on the Loss of a Parent

Respected Contributor

@jubilant 

My belated heartfelt sympathy is offered to you.  As sad as your Mom's passing is, sometimes it's a blessing they've left us for a new, more peaceful & joyful life.  

I think most of us don't want to see our loved ones suffering and prefer them be at peace & in comfort.  They're always in our heart and remain there.  Heart

Hugs & Blessings to you.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant   I’m sorry I am seeing this late.  Thinking of you.  Sorry for you loss.  ❤️ (((Hugs)))

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry @jubilant, my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are right, she is in a better place and I have no doubt you will be seeing her again.  

Valued Contributor

@jubilant 

I am so sorry.  I pray for your comfort during this difficult time.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant  My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Mom.  She is now flying high in Heaven free from all pain, and in the good Lord's loving arms.