Trusted Contributor

Re: My Jenny Journey...........WOW!!

On 1/23/2015 Q2girl said:
On 1/23/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/23/2015 hulagirl said:

I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words.

I am doing something similar...I am a seasonal worker for a health insurer. I was so happy with my ACA policy and how it allowed me to leave my corporate job and start my own business. My enthusiasm led me to work for the insurer during open enrollment. We had a sales meeting today - I have sold as many plans as the other 9 seasonal workers - COMBINED.

I chalk it up to personal experience and enthusiasm for the product.

You have that too - it will shine through as you talk to potential customers. You can't beat personal positive experience in the sales process!

Well good for you! Selling a lot of plans with high deductibles? Our plans changed so drastically and have higher deductibles than ever before. You must be so proud of yourself. Who pays for your plan? Me?

I know so many people who got better and more affordable plans because of ACA. Q2, what kind of health insurance do you have? I don't know anyone whose costs went up because of ACA.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

hulagirl,

What made Jenny work for you?

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I love it when someone posts a happy post. Good for you! I love it!.

Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabellethecat said:

I love it when someone posts a happy post. Good for you! I love it!.

Me Too!

Valued Contributor

Hula-That is wonderful to hear! As someone who has struggled with my weight, I am inspired by your story and you posts. Keep on keeping on!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

OP I assume you mean Jenny Craig, but that is great! What a wonderful feeling for you! Congrats!

Honored Contributor

I am doing something similar...I am a seasonal worker for a health insurer. I was so happy with my ACA policy and how it allowed me to leave my corporate job and start my own business. My enthusiasm led me to work for the insurer during open enrollment. We had a sales meeting today - I have sold as many plans as the other 9 seasonal workers - COMBINED.

You have that too - it will shine through as you talk to potential customers. You can't beat personal positive experience in the sales process!

Well good for you! Selling a lot of plans with high deductibles? Our plans changed so drastically and have higher deductibles than ever before. You must be so proud of yourself. Who pays for your plan? Me?

There are 4 ""metal"" levels in the plans - from Platinum (with NO deductibles) to Bronze (with high deductibles).

Maybe next year you can choose a plan a little more carefully that will better suit your family's needs????

Super Contributor

I'm a little nervous, but I've lived through the struggles of most who have food issues, so here's hoping I can do this......thanks for the kind words.

Q2girl: As much as I empathize with your difficult feelings, it isn't terrier3's fault that this nation's health insurance situation is in dire straits.....
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/23/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

Congratulations hulagirl! I remember when you first started with them and how successful you were. Will you be part-time or full-time? I'm very familiar with Jenny and tink it's a great program.

I'm going to just work part-time.....I'm not sure I want a full-time job at this stage of my life!

Thanks for the congrats.

Free Food!! Lol. Or half price.

LOL.......20% off!!

Honored Contributor

I have always believed that no on can understand the plight of the morbidly obese except the (formerly) morbidly obese. I'm betting you're good at what you do, OP!