Honored Contributor

My IBS fixed...thanks to @lolakimono and Trulance rx

[ Edited ]

Well, i think my new med is going to enable me to eat again!  This rx is a miracle. It has shown tumor suppression; it is made from a series of amino acids (unlike chemicals unrelated to the substances in the human body)

Besides fixing my constipation issue, it is also is fixing a gnawing feeling in my stomach causing me to avoid what I SHOULD have been eating all along (fiber).

After googling a bit, it appears that researchers are finding new fixes for inherent body processes gone wrong. And this is one of the successes.

But before it could do its thing, I needed a fix for a very immediate problem 😳 yesterday. I could go to the ER or consult @lolakimono, Q forum resident doctor (true) who fixed me right up to get me out of misery! Thank you @lolakimono🙏🏻💗

🥕🥣🍓🍇🍵🥜🍏🍎🍅🍆🥗🍲🍜🌶😘🤩😉

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: My IBS fixed...thanks to @lolakimono and Trulance rx

@LTT1

My DD just switched to Trulance from Linzess (which gave her many problems) and it works so much better for her!

Unfortunately, it's not covered by her BC/BS insurance, but Trulance has a program to help with the cost, where it's only a $25 co-pay for a 90 day supply.

Here's a link to Trulance's site, if it could be helpful to you too.

https://www.trulance.com/savings/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzK_bBRDDARIsAFQF7zNZJccNDbTcFn03GsDLVvzvp6hUd1A-qZ6e...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Thank you!

I hope this turns out wonderful for her as it is seeming for me.

We paid near the retail price, but my issue was so far gone that I just had to try it (rx by my GI after a rather bad CT scan)

The rx seems to also stop my hungry feeling, which wasn’t hunger at all. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 That's wonderful, I hope you will continue to feel better.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Thank you so much!