Honored Contributor

About 5 weeks ago I fell and went to urgent care, fractured ribs and a slight fracture of my left wrist.

Followed up with an orthopedist, diagnosis fractured wrist, wear a brace splint for 4 weeks.

Follow up today and my xray is good, NO MORE brace  final follow up in 6 weeks if I feel the need.

I am so happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: My Fractured Wrist

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox    Such good news! I am happy to hear this. Now be extra careful and no more falling!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I tripped on a rock at the other end of the development, the side roads are very rustic here 

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@I am still oxox    Such good news! I am happy to hear this. Now be extra careful and no more falling!Woman Wink

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

You have good bones!

When I broke mine, I opted for surgery, no need for a cast.

@I am still oxox wrote:

About 5 weeks ago I fell and went to urgent care, fractured ribs and a slight fracture of my left wrist.

Followed up with an orthopedist, diagnosis fractured wrist, wear a brace splint for 4 weeks.

Follow up today and my xray is good, NO MORE brace  final follow up in 6 weeks if I feel the need.

I am so happy

Honored Contributor

Re: My Fractured Wrist

[ Edited ]

@software 

Surgery was not an option and my bones are meh, I have Osteporosis

@software wrote:

You have good bones!

When I broke mine, I opted for surgery, no need for a cast.

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am so happy

Respected Contributor

Glad you're all healed. Sounds like a big ouch.

Valued Contributor

That is good news.  So nice to hear happy results in this world today.  Best of luck.

Honored Contributor

Yay!  Mine was in a cast for three weeks for a slight fracture.  Glad you got out of that and you're now free of it all.  I remember those one handed days.  Not fun!  Congrats!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't nice to be done?  

For a while they had mine above the elbow, but even when it was shortened there was no way to shower the area or wash those finger tips.  

Skin sure was smooth after the peeling.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I'm so happy for you that you're doing so well.