Honored Contributor

Re: My 92 year old mother fell and hit the back of her head on tile.

praying-for-you-floral-heart-postcards.gif 

@conlt 

God's power protect your mother. God Blessings knows no boundaries. May he strengthen you in your time of despair. Guide you, keeping you both safe. 💞

Frequent Contributor

I am sorry for you and your mother. Actually her head wound may be a small blessing. My mother fell and my son got her up. We checked her over and put her to bed. Two days later she was talking weird. She had a stroke from the fall. I wish I knew then what I know now. I have developed my mother's condition of tremors and I fall often. It seems that the tremor meds keep me off balance. Could any medications be hard on her? It is good to keep a walker nearby. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Hang in there. My prayers go out to you and your family. It sounds like you are the one everyone depends on. My mother is 96 and really starting to slow down (against her will). We are so fortunate that she has done so well up to now, but things can turn on a dime. It sounds as though you are doing everything that can be done. Your mother is so lucky to have you.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@conlt,

http://i.embpersons.com/cute/org/d6ba5e65ce69.png

Honored Contributor

Know how hard this is for you.  Sending you strength, well-wishes, and prayers to help hold you up in these times.  Will be thinking of you both.

Honored Contributor

My sympathy for all that's been happening. I'll pray for Virginia.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@conlt  I have a flameless candle cycling for Virginia and will keep it going until you tell me to stop.  I promise you, I can go years praying for someone and keeping a candle going.  I've been through it Halo, rest when you can. 

@Bird mama You are a beautiful soul!  Thank you for the amazing energy you put out into the world.  You are inspiring!

@conlt Sweetie, I feel your pain.  Our beloved mamans, well, there is nothing like that love in my opinion.  I wish I could help you.  All I can do is add you & your maman to my list when I meditate each night.  I'll be saying mantras for you and sending you love & light.  Hang in there and take care of yourself (difficult to do)!  Thinking of you and wishing for the best!

Honored Contributor

Halo117, I pray that the Lord keeps you lifted up and strong during you're mother's recuperation and I pray that she heals 100%.  You are so blessed to still have your mother.  As hard as it may be, make the changes that you need, to get a good and safe routine for both of you.  God's blessings on you both, SC 

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures of healing prayers

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your mom @conlt. Please take care of yourself during this most difficult time.