Regular Contributor

Re: Multi-Vitamin recommendations for over 50 women

Wow..I will check out his website for sure!!
Regular Contributor

I remember Natures Code..I didn’t think they were still in business.
Regular Contributor

I have had other people recommend Centrum and Alive over 50. I have never seen the Alive brand.
Honored Contributor

Centrum Silver for Women, my endocrinologist recommeded it.

Respected Contributor

I was an avid fan and user of Nature's Code but they became inconsistent to nonexistent with my auto delivery.  I have been using GNC's Vitapack the past 2 years and I am extremely happy with their product!  I highly recommend!

804F6FBE-EA51-4AC4-8AA9-D52350A2AB7B.jpeg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I just buy Centrum at the supermarket.  I'd buy the supermarket's generic, but that brand doesn't come in a chewable.  I can't swallow big pills.

To me, Andrew Lessman = snake oil salesman.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Cooper Complete Basic One Iron Free (pill) or AllOne for Active Seniors (powder). I've had a good experience with both.

Respected Contributor

@jjb , Consumer Lab is not cheap to join, but it has saved me SO MUCH money on vitamins and supplements, that it has more than paid for itself.  Some Andrew Lessman products are reviewed--not all--but some.  Of those reviewed, some are approved and some are not.  They are rarely given a top pick, because there are other brands out there that provide the same thing at a much lesser cost.  I have used Andrew Lessman products, and I do think that they are a quality product overall, but for every product he manufactures, there are others out there that will do the same thing at a much smaller cost.

Regular Contributor

I have decided to cancel my waitlist order for Andrew Lessman’s vitamins. I have read good reviews and ALOT of bad reviews with side effects from those particular vitamins. Possibly from the added in COQ10? Honestly I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten my waitlist order..maybe they are looking at a problem. Again I don’t know but I decided for now is to keep looking for a alternative and possibly come back to him at sometime to give them a fair try. I probably would try the Essential one without the COQ10. That had a lot of good reviews that I have seen. I was looking at the Alive brand, the one with more potency over 50 women, that has been recommended on many websites.Also does anyone know anything about the new Ritual mail order brand? That has been highly recommended on different websites along with the good old Centrum and One a day.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jjb wrote:
I have decided to cancel my waitlist order for Andrew Lessman’s vitamins. I have read good reviews and ALOT of bad reviews with side effects from those particular vitamins. Possibly from the added in COQ10? Honestly I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten my waitlist order..maybe they are looking at a problem. Again I don’t know but I decided for now is to keep looking for a alternative and possibly come back to him at sometime to give them a fair try. I probably would try the Essential one without the COQ10. That had a lot of good reviews that I have seen. I was looking at the Alive brand, the one with more potency over 50 women, that has been recommended on many websites.Also does anyone know anything about the new Ritual mail order brand? That has been highly recommended on different websites along with the good old Centrum and One a day.

Can you please tell me where you read the reviews for the product? It is not listed on HSN, and the reviews on Procaps Labs are excellent. Thanks!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky