Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  My son is back in the Middle East on another deployment .  I would sell my soul for a hug from him.  My daughter lives next door so we will have a sweet Mother's Day.  He is there for several months.
    @Kachina624  My heart ❤️ breaks for you.  My boss lost his son this year.  I can't imagine the pain.  I don't look for anything from my kids.  I am just thankful for them. My husband is not on good terms with his daughter and it hurts him but she's a sociopath and a narcissist and just lies about everything so I have seen both sides.  To every mother out there I say bless you and thank you since none of us would be here without you.  My mom is at peace in heaven and I always say a special prayer for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

Is there anything you'd really like to receive? I'd like a phone call or a card from my son. We're not on the best of terms right now so hearing from him would be a real treat. 

I don't know what's bothering him and I'm afraid to ask.

Don't be afraid to ask. I have same problem with older son. He is downright mean or nasty to me.  I really to this day offer him help if and when he needs it. He takes the help, but still disrespects me and my other son noticed it and is going to speak to him about being more sensitive when he speaks to me.

He is just an unhappt person and sometime we mother's get the brunt of it, because we are the forgiving one.

Get it out on the table and for your peace of mine, try to find the problem.