Honored Contributor

Re: More nutritional drinks added to the recall. More Glucernas and others added to last weeks.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44    I was able to order Pumpkin Spice Premier shakes from Wal-Mart last night so they're now available if you want to order some.  They were a few dollars more than others; maybe they've raised the price.  I could only find Cafe Latte in 4-packs.

@Kachina624 

My Pumpkin Spice shakes came and I had one last night .... very tasty but I don't like the plastic bottles they use on some of the products.  Harder to open and couldn't possibly grab one and open it while stopped at a red light.  But the shake itself is very nice, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: More nutritional drinks added to the recall. More Glucernas and others added to last weeks.

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44    I got mine too.  Not bad but I'm not wild about them.  They have sort of a strange chemical "pre-taste", something I taste before the pumpkin spice hits the taste buds, that I find annoying.  I like my cafe latte better.

I don't like the bottles either.  Really hard to get the lids off.  I have to get tools.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

My all time favorite is Chocolate Peanut Butter ... used to be Vanilla, but the CPB is just outstanding.  

Hope you're doing ok over there.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44    Everything is fine.  Not too hot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment