Honored Contributor

I have been taking Metabolic Activator by Andrew Lessman - it was a 90 capsule bottle that I got when I purchased another item. And I really liked it. I must admit I did not get tired at work or my lengthy commute home.

I went on his website to buy more and there was nothing by that name. I found AM Activator and a few ingredigents were the same but most of the ingredients weren't. Does anyone know a replacement that would be similar?

Respected Contributor

You should call HSN.  I think he has a customer line that you can call.  They should be able to give you the number.

Esteemed Contributor

Can u dupe the ingredients with some of his other products?

Not familiar with it but if it contains L carnitine, etc you should be able to produce similar results.

Contributor

I have not seen this, but would be interested to know what you find out. 

Honored Contributor

The ingredients - 

Vitamin C  (as Calcium Ascorbate)     60 mg

Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)   100 mcg

Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)     100 mcg

Guarana extract (seed)       200 mg

Chinese Green Tea, extract     50 mg

standardized to 40% polyphenois

Siberian Ginsing extract        60 mg

standardized to .08% eleutheroside

Panax Ginsing extract       20 mg

standardized to 20% ginsenosides

Yerba Mate, concentrate     40 mg

Kola Nut  extract          20 mg

L-Lysine Hydrochloride   60 mg

Leucine     10 mg

Isoleucine   10 mg

Valine       10 mg

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the energy boost is coming from both the ginseng and green tea extract. You can dupe those easily.

Chromium is a mineral that helps with blood sugar regulation. If you have a sweet tooth it can help control cravings. You can buy it separately at places like GNC.

No experience with the remaining ingredients in that stack. Call Pro Caps Labs for some help. You can check out the labels on his products before you buy. He posts labels with their ingredient stack on both HSN and Pro Caps.

Contributor

He does have one called Energy and Fat Metabolism Factors that is supposed to help energy problems.