Valued Contributor

Re: Medication/Supplement Daily Organizer

I have te one from cvs that lokokimono has.The one at the top that says cvs on it.The one with the purple edging on one side and the blue edging on the other side.

cathy from ma. I di the elastic thing so  it will not spill when I drop it.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@Ainhisg@twinkies@JeanLouiseFinch@Big Sister

I have finally found a way to do this that works for me. First time set-up May take longer, but since I have only taken one trip this way, I feel immensely relieved after several fails.

i use one zip-lock sandwich baggie per type of supplement/rx

write the name on a square small note and place one in 

Each baggie

fill with enough for  trip for each

place each zipped closed in a zipper pocket (newly    discovered) that goes the length of the suitcase.

So simple, but I had to experience the fails first!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SilleeMee@Ainhisg@twinkies@JeanLouiseFinch@Big Sister

I have finally found a way to do this that works for me. First time set-up May take longer, but since I have only taken one trip this way, I feel immensely relieved after several fails.

i use one zip-lock sandwich baggie per type of supplement/rx

write the name on a square small note and place one in 

Each baggie

fill with enough for  trip for each

place each zipped closed in a zipper pocket (newly    discovered) that goes the length of the suitcase.

So simple, but I had to experience the fails first!

@LTT1  Since we take numerous supplements, I wouldn't want to bother with single baggies that I'd have to dole out every morning and evening when we're away from home.  My embroidery floss storage containers are only for at home.  When we travel, I transfer from the already grouped daily supplements and transfer them to indivdual pill bags and that's I've labeled for AM/PM and prepare them for as many days as we'll be away.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

I like the looks of that little bag! Plus, it looks like I could write on it!

Great idea!

My deal is that with IBS and numerous other issues AND packing for DH’s supplements, it just was seeming to get too complicated! Our type of supplements have changed often.

Since, for us, nothing we take depends upon a specific time, an individual “baggie-full” works for me also having a note with the name on it.

We shall see...thanks for the suggestion!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I agree with the suggestion of a craft organizer. Some of these have adjustable slots also. I recently bought a 7 day container, the slots are large, but it is cheaply made. I would trust to put it in a suitcase without bagging it in ziplock. I would check out the craft containers, as well as as going to a local pharmacy to see what they have available. Not sure if "The Vitamin Shop" online has containers, you could take a look there. (I love organization containers)