Respected Contributor

Re: Medication/Supplement Daily Organizer

@lolakimono, thank you!  I'm going to take a look at that second one.  I need at least 4 sections a day..wish they made one with 5 or 6 as some of these supplements have to be taken hours before or after others that you have to take with meals.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg

Here is a pin of someone who made her own-

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono, You are the best!!!  Either one of those would fit my needs!  Thank you so very much!

Respected Contributor

I use one that is one piece with seven days of segregated "homes" for all my meds.  I put each day's meds in each one.  Has worked for me for years.  I think I bought it at Walgreens, near the pharmacy window.

Honored Contributor

I use embroidery floss organizers; one for my AM's and one for my PM's.  I think I got mine at Hobby Lobby.  Because the servings of some of the things I take are in multiple capsules, taking several supplements a day makes it impossible to use a standard supplement organizer.  The other nice thing about the floss organizers is that they have a lot of compartments so I don't have to refill on a 7 day schedule.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I use embroidery floss organizers; one for my AM's and one for my PM's.  I think I got mine at Hobby Lobby.  Because the servings of some of the things I take are in multiple capsules, taking several supplements a day makes it impossible to use a standard supplement organizer.  The other nice thing about the floss organizers is that they have a lot of compartments so I don't have to refill on a 7 day schedule.

That's my concern.  Some of these pills are so big with multiple capsules per serving, that gosh...there's just no room for it all.  Do you have a photo of what yours looks like or can you find a photo of the one you have?  Just wondered about the size of it.  

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's my concern.  Some of these pills are so big with multiple capsules per serving, that gosh...there's just no room for it all.  Do you have a photo of what yours looks like or can you find a photo of the one you have?  Just wondered about the size of it.  

@Ainhisg  I am sharing a photo of one filled with embroidery floss as the picture of the organizer itself seems to show better with some color contrast.  I don't use the larger open section for anything.  I'm sure you could, if you wanted to.  I use the others and get myself set up for two weeks (well, really 16 days) at a time.  I'm sure there are probably some other styles out there, but this is what I happened upon when I was looking so it's what I bought.  It works fine for when we're home.  When we go away, I have little vitamin baggies from Amazon that I fill and take along.  The kind of organizer I have is relatively inexpensive.  You can find them at craft type stores and even Walmart's craft department.  

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, thank you for taking the time to show me the size of yours!  Off to Wal-Mart today to look around and see what they have!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have one of these too . I drop it all the time and the pills would come out because when it hit the floor,the impact caused them to open and spill all over .So now I put a heavy duty elastic around each side and when I drop it- which is aften [due to severe arthritis in my hands ]the pills stay right where they are.I also put an elastic around the middle because after repeated use when pill container   gets  old the middle will pop up . This never happens anymore. I like theis one because it is the oerfect size for my pills and supplements. You can get these at walgreens ,rite aid and kmart ,and I think cvs .

cathy from ma.