Esteemed Contributor

Marine Collagen Peptides by Andrew

The products sounds really good.  Wish it was in pill form. Drinking it   just would not work for me

Trusted Contributor

Re: Marine Collagen Peptides by Andrew

@hopi, I agree with you!  The poor reviews all talk about taste and non-dissolvability.  A deal breaker for me.  Hoping for a pill form also.  Thanks for your post!

Esteemed Contributor

it has no taste.  I put it in my coffee and water.  It takes a while to dissolve in water if it's cold, but no taste.

A year or more ago it had a fishy taste which I didn't mind,

Now there is no fishy taste to me.

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

it has no taste.  I put it in my coffee and water.  It takes a while to dissolve in water if it's cold, but no taste.

This is my exact experience!  👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey

It is that thought that bothers me.  If it was in a capsule it would be okay in my mindset. It is my issue for what I would be thinking and probably gag the whole time.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopiI have a keruig (sp?) i put a scoop in  coffee and give it a stir or 2 with a fork  Viola it's dissolved. 

In cold water it takes a while longer but still dissolves No Taste.  I swear! 

I stopped it for a while but started up again, today to be exact. 

Trusted Contributor

I recently started taking this and I too find it very easy to dissolve in room temp water.  No fishy taste. 

Trusted Contributor

@hopi @MJDinVegas those reviews are from when this was 1st sold.  It dissolves in any liquid and has zero taste.  I put it in my coffee like @Mary Bailey suggested.  As soon as the coffee starts spitting out of the Keurig I put the scoop in.  Quick stir if needed.  It Is a great product......give it a try, you have 60 days to return it I believe.

Valued Contributor

What would you say about the results you have had since taking this and how long did it take to see/feel them?

@Suebdoo wrote:

@hopi @MJDinVegas those reviews are from when this was 1st sold.  It dissolves in any liquid and has zero taste.  I put it in my coffee like @Mary Bailey suggested.  As soon as the coffee starts spitting out of the Keurig I put the scoop in.  Quick stir if needed.  It Is a great product......give it a try, you have 60 days to return it I believe.

Honored Contributor

@hopi  It dissolves very well.  I usually put mine in heated chocolate almond milk daily.  I also have mixed it in my oatmeal, cream of wheat, etc.  No taste whatsoever.  It was recommended to me by the ortho surgeon who did the surgery for my torn meniscus.