Trusted Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond's new exercise bar -

Referencing back to Greer Childer's, she got sued over her bar, but I don't remember what the infringement was?

Then she disappeared. I have not seen her anywhere since.

Esteemed Contributor

I also wanted some upper body tool to kick start this year. I received that Blade core builder. Wow, there's definitely a learning curve with this thing. It's not easy. You need coordination and for myself, I get tired very fast after getting it going. I'll keep trying, but if I'm not successful in a week, I'll return. Almost $l00., a lot for a rubber blade! I expect a lot of success for that. Want to work upper arms and belly. As much strength as it takes to get it going, I think it just might work....

As for Marie's product, I need a little more than that and have similar things.

Respected Contributor

I had Greer Childers bar and recently gave it away to a friend. It works well but not as good as Tony Little's. Tony Little's bar is quite long and I think it targets much more. It really works the waist and back of legs and butt. The DVD's are not fast as Tony talks slower on them than he does on HSN so don't worry about keeping up. He has exercises in as little as 10 minutes for beginners. I have never been able to do more than that. Right now with the weakness from A-Fib I have just started a minute or two the last few days as the last few months I had done none. I have the Total Gym and Tony Little's Gazelle Sprintmaster Glider(which is awesome and easy) so I will switch up every day for a few minutes until I get some stamina back. I wouldn't trade any of these three exercise equipment as they are good in their own way. Tony Little's exercise bar is easy and fun and comes with a bag and extra more resistant cord for later. I will never see later but maybe a man would. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps. Marie's bar looks good and you can always try it and return if you aren't happy with it. I love her and her husband together. She deserves some happiness for all the years she has brought us the same.

Respected Contributor

I saw the presentation first with Dan and then later on with Rick. They both seem to enjoy her and have a great time working with her. Although I have t say that I don't think her husband is all that great of shape one would think of someone who was referred to as a ""fitness expert.""

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/13/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

This BodyGym looks awesome!! I'm ordering it for those days when I don't have time to go to the gym.

Question for those who already ordered it… Do the stickers of the exercises on the bar already come on the bar or do you have to put them on yourself? When QVC shows the table of what you're getting, it looks like the stickers are on a piece of paper but thought they had said it comes like that already on it. Just wondering. Thanks for the info if you can help.

Marie Osmond looks fabulous!! One would never guess she's in her 50's! She also doesn't seem like she has a bad bone in her body. Marie is BEAUTIFUL inside and out!

You have to put the stickers on yourself. I got this recently and have not put the stickers on -- not sure if I want to. I think they might eventually start to peel off.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I bought that thing a long time ago. Tried to use it and gave myself a bad hernia. I still have the hernia today.

My Dr said it doesn't make sense to operate at my age. I think it is very easy to over-use or mis-use it. Whatever!

Super Contributor

My first reaction was that Marie is so well liked on the Q that she was trying to get her husband a job in front of the camera. Seemed odd for him to be there. Marie has certainly figured ways to add to her bank account through the years. And good for her.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/14/2015 annabellethecat said:

I bought that thing a long time ago. Tried to use it and gave myself a bad hernia. I still have the hernia today.

My Dr said it doesn't make sense to operate at my age. I think it is very easy to over-use or mis-use it. Whatever!

Which one did you buy? Marie's or Tony Little's or that Greer one?

Trusted Contributor

On 1/14/2015 sparklestar said:

I saw the presentation first with Dan and then later on with Rick. They both seem to enjoy her and have a great time working with her. Although I have t say that I don't think her husband is all that great of shape one would think of someone who was referred to as a "fitness expert."

I don't think he was referred to as a fitness expert. He was a basketball player for years, a top one at BYU. He is the one who patented it. He's got the fitness knowledge per se, but the guy with them TJ I think is the fitness guy who owns his own fitness studio and uses it in classes there.

Respected Contributor

All of the reviews are gone for this? Wonder why as most were good. I see that the cord comes off of this on the last video I watched.