Valued Contributor

Re: Marie Osmond's new exercise bar -

On 6/2/2014 Vickie00 said:

I think the Tony Little version is a better buy. It's a more complete package then what Marie is selling:

Tony Little Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro with 5 Workout DVDs
Get a full body workout anywhere! No need to struggle with bulky weights or heavy equipment using this portable, lightweight exerciser. The 3-piece padded bar with resistance cords is easy to assemble and store for use at home or on the road.

What You Get

• Easy Shaper Pro Bar
  • 2 Sets of resistance cords
  • 47-page exercise and nutrition guide
  • 5 Personal Trainer workout DVDs
  • User Guide and Workout chart
  • 1-year VIP Personal Trainer Membership Card
  • Carrying/storage bag
  • Owner's manual
  • Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty

I've been wanting one of these for when I travel so I will be purchasing Tony's.

I agree...looks like a good value
Super Contributor

Exercise bar?

Super Contributor

I just watched the video of Marie and Steve presenting this. I'm not much for excercise but I'm such a fan of Marie's that I wanted to watch anyway. I thought she looked good and it was fun to see her husband with her. I was happy to see that it sold out. I sure do miss her doll shows.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 6/2/2014 snowylady said:

I just watched the video of Marie and Steve presenting this. I'm not much for excercise but I'm such a fan of Marie's that I wanted to watch anyway. I thought she looked good and it was fun to see her husband with her. I was happy to see that it sold out. I sure do miss her doll shows.

I think she's a sweetheart, and been through some tough stuff .
Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 Azcowgirl said:I think she's a sweetheart, and been through some tough stuff .

I like Marie also but I pretty much stick with people in that live their business and Tony, as far as I know, doesn't work in the music industry or use a lot of his time researching and developing products for that industry.

Followed most of his career in both body building and a business man. He works with manufacturers and engineers that know what will work well and stay together when used hard for it's correct purposes.Hmmm! Been through some tough stuff, some being the life choices she made. If going or having been through some rough times equals business success? I'm thinking!!! Aha

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

On 6/2/2014 hckynut said:
On 6/2/2014 gazelle77 said:

It is a copy of Tony Littles product on HSN. It is the same price...$39.95

Tony Little Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro w/5 Workout DVDs

I bought Tony's for $29.95 and it was worth every penny. Tony is known for exercise and other things in that industry. Marie? Not in the exercise world I've lived for decades now. I'll stick with Tony as in the past and have yet been disappointed in any of his devices/equipment I have purchased.

Hi John! I have been using Tony's bar for many years,I am on my second one! I have a spare in a closet as I never want to be without it.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, this is the same as the Greer bar (only that one didn't have the black straps you can put on your feet/ankles). I have one but haven't used it in years, but after watching Marie's video on this, think I will dust it off and try it out again. Glad Marie didn't suggest the breathing part that Greer used to do as that always seemed kind of silly to me.

Super Contributor

I got this today, not to happy with it just seems cheap! I taught the bars would be metal are hard plastic . I'll think about this.

Valued Contributor

I bought a similar exercise bar years ago. One good thing about Marie's is the fact that it is easy to break down for traveling.
Super Contributor

On 6/5/2014 yellowkitty said:

I got this today, not to happy with it just seems cheap! I taught the bars would be metal are hard plastic . I'll think about this.

Tony's bar is solid heavy metal and comes apart as well.