Occasional Visitor

I tuned into the segment late.  Anyone know which exercises were Marie's original five favorites?

Honored Contributor

@Debbie555 wrote:
I like it! I think it definitely would work if used. I have bands but without the bar and I definitely think you can do a larger variety of exercises with the bar.. The one question I have is why Marie always wears long sleeved tops..lol. I really like her, she seems very genuine and nice but if her arms look so great gotta wonder why she doesn't show them!!

Maybe she doesn't like the look of short sleeves?

My arms are in great shape, but I rarely wear short sleeves .... just on pajama tops.

Esteemed Contributor

Give me a Tony Little Body Shaper Pro. More for the $$$ and while Tony doesn't sing? Marie and fitness equipment? Singing is her business not designing fitness equipment.

I don't buy my hockey gear from a pharmacy and I don't get my prescriptions filled by Macy's.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Dancers are athletes. Also a woman that has carried another human in her body, gives birth, then reduces and stregthens her body in middle age is some one to heed.She  said her husband and others designed it. She uses it sucessfully.

New Contributor

I have both Tony Little's bodyshaper and Marie Osmond's bodygym.  I gave my husband the one from Tony Little and actually purchased a second bodygym.  It is amazing and looks like it would be fragile but is extremely sturdy and gives the most fantastic workout.  I do two of the targeted workouts at one time (8 minutes each) three times a week and have been toning up and my bones no longer hurt from osteoporosis.  the Tony Little bar was too cumbersome for me (I'm only 5'1") and Marie's is great.  I hang it on my bedroom door and do it at night. 

New Contributor

Marie has explained that she doesn't like showing her armpits - just a personal thing with her - but you can tell how great her shape is from what she wears.

Super Contributor

I have lifted free weights for years.  I have very good muscle tone but get bored lately with the free weights.

I bought the Body Gym to try it out and have more variety in my strength training.  I really like it.

On those days I just don't want to do the dumb bells (I do those workouts for an hour 3x a week) I do the Body Gym and it supplements my weight training.  It does work like the presentations show.   It has really good resistance too.

Now, I think I'm getting a more sculpted look from the free weights and the level of exercise I do with them, but the Body Gym is a nice piece of equipment.   It's convenient and you can do it almost anywhere.    I take it outdoors or just sitting and watching TV it adds to my training.

$40 is not that much for an item that works and helps you stay in shape.   My only negative is that sometimes one side of the band comes out, but it goes in easily and hasn't affected the workouts.

When I do it outside, people walking by have asked me about it and want more information.

Trusted Contributor

I use this equipment.  It's a good way to supplement your formal workout.

Today, I was just too down and depressed and tired to do my full weight training workout, so I used the Body Gym to keep me toned until I work out again.

However, I wish the handle were round instead of shaped the way it is.  It's awkward sometimes when you put more tension on the bands.

I have the Body Flex By Greer for like 10 years. Ordered the Body Gym because it has the foot loops so I can do upper and lower with it now. Just got it love it