Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 203
Registered: ‎07-13-2011
On 3/15/2015 baileysue said:

I bought it and returned it. Not worth $40. Just buy a big rubber band like they use in physical therapy or the rubber bands with loops for about $5. Works if you use it daily.

I can understand your not liking it, but truly you can not buy the bands on this that inexpensively. I have been looking. This type of all in one is not promoted by any of the major manufacturers as they are not used in gyms. One tube with handles will run $14-19 each depending on the strength. I too have the Tony Little similar one from several years ago and I think they are very handy....but only if you will use it!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,725
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

It was nice to see Rick using Marie's equipment.

Contributor
Posts: 69
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

I bought it ealier in the year, I just started using it...I like it on the days I cant get to they gym

No complaints

Contributor
Posts: 63
Registered: ‎02-19-2012

I purchased it about a month ago. I was looking for something easy to get me back into the exercise habit. It is easy to use, and it is just the bridge I needed to encourage regular exercising.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,463
Registered: ‎12-26-2011

Google "Resistance Bands" and buy a set based on your ability as depending on the color, some are thicker than others and provide more tension. You can then "Google" resistance band "exercises" and you will get 100's of them for free. Marie Osmond Body Gym just another gimmick. Believe me, I have been in the gym all of my life and even the competitive body builders add the good old general Resistance Bands to their workouts. I have them at home and use them too. If you don't mind spending some money and REALLY want to shed inches and transform your body, then get yourself an AeroPilates Reformer and use it 4 times a week. You will change your body, shed inches, go down in clothing size. Its amazing and I have been working out for years but the AeroPilates changed my body within 2-3 months.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,450
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/16/2015 Danielle46 said:

Google "Resistance Bands" and buy a set based on your ability as depending on the color, some are thicker than others and provide more tension. You can then "Google" resistance band "exercises" and you will get 100's of them for free. Marie Osmond Body Gym just another gimmick. Believe me, I have been in the gym all of my life and even the competitive body builders add the good old general Resistance Bands to their workouts. I have them at home and use them too. If you don't mind spending some money and REALLY want to shed inches and transform your body, then get yourself an AeroPilates Reformer and use it 4 times a week. You will change your body, shed inches, go down in clothing size. Its amazing and I have been working out for years but the AeroPilates changed my body within 2-3 months.

That's fine for those who can afford it & have the space, or for those who can afford to go to a gym that has it. For the rest of us, this device is very helpful & is portable, whereas Pilates machines are not. Better to use this than not do any kind of resistance exercise at all.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,606
Registered: ‎08-11-2012

I personally feel Tony Little's Easy Shaper Pro is a better value than the Body Gym.

View Full Size Image

View Full Size Image

407-296

Tony Little Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro with 6 Workout DVDs and 2 Sets of Power Cord Resistance Bands
Tony makes getting in shape a whole lot easier with this portable, lightweight exerciser. You no longer have to struggle with bulky weights or heavy equipment to get a full-body workout. The padded bar assembles in minutes and the included Power Cord resistance bands give you all the versatility you need for an ultra-portable fitness program you can enjoy anytime. C'mon! You can do it!

What You Get

  • Easy Shaper Pro Bar
  • 2 Sets of Power Cord resistance bands
  • 47-page exercise and nutrition guide
  • 6 Personal Trainer workout DVDs
  • User Guide and Workout chart
  • 1-year VIP Personal Trainer Membership Card
  • Carrying/storage bag
  • Owner's manual
  • Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty

It is the same price ($39.95) and has free shipping right now which saves you $7.95. It comes with 2 resistance bands which means you can go from 5 lbs to 90 lbs of resistance. Each roll of the bar is equivalent to about 5 lbs. And unlike the Body Gym bar, this one is curved so is more comfortable behind your neck. I just bought it to use for traveling.

Contributor
Posts: 74
Registered: ‎03-13-2010
On 3/16/2015 Vickie00 said:

I personally feel Tony Little's Easy Shaper Pro is a better value than the Body Gym.

View Full Size Image

View Full Size Image

407-296

Tony Little Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro with 6 Workout DVDs and 2 Sets of Power Cord Resistance Bands
Tony makes getting in shape a whole lot easier with this portable, lightweight exerciser. You no longer have to struggle with bulky weights or heavy equipment to get a full-body workout. The padded bar assembles in minutes and the included Power Cord resistance bands give you all the versatility you need for an ultra-portable fitness program you can enjoy anytime. C'mon! You can do it!

What You Get

  • Easy Shaper Pro Bar
  • 2 Sets of Power Cord resistance bands
  • 47-page exercise and nutrition guide
  • 6 Personal Trainer workout DVDs
  • User Guide and Workout chart
  • 1-year VIP Personal Trainer Membership Card
  • Carrying/storage bag
  • Owner's manual
  • Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty

It is the same price ($39.95) and has free shipping right now which saves you $7.95. It comes with 2 resistance bands which means you can go from 5 lbs to 90 lbs of resistance. Each roll of the bar is equivalent to about 5 lbs. And unlike the Body Gym bar, this one is curved so is more comfortable behind your neck. I just bought it to use for traveling.

Oh My...You are most kind to share that information...I watched the video of Tony's and I purchased his...Free shipping...Thank you so much for you kindness...

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,420
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

It looks like Greer Childers Bodyflex gymbar. There so many of them on ebay!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,606
Registered: ‎08-11-2012
On 3/16/2015 velvetlace13 said:
On 3/16/2015 Vickie00 said:

I personally feel Tony Little's Easy Shaper Pro is a better value than the Body Gym.

View Full Size Image

View Full Size Image

407-296

Tony Little Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro with 6 Workout DVDs and 2 Sets of Power Cord Resistance Bands<br /> Tony makes getting in shape a whole lot easier with this portable, lightweight exerciser. You no longer have to struggle with bulky weights or heavy equipment to get a full-body workout. The padded bar assembles in minutes and the included Power Cord resistance bands give you all the versatility you need for an ultra-portable fitness program you can enjoy anytime. C'mon! You can do it!<br /> <br /> What You Get

<ul class="ulolProdDesc"> <li>Easy Shaper Pro Bar</li> <li>2 Sets of Power Cord resistance bands</li> <li>47-page exercise and nutrition guide</li> <li>6 Personal Trainer workout DVDs</li> <li>User Guide and Workout chart</li> <li>1-year VIP Personal Trainer Membership Card</li> <li>Carrying/storage bag</li> <li>Owner's manual</li> <li>Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty</li> </ul>

It is the same price ($39.95) and has free shipping right now which saves you $7.95. It comes with 2 resistance bands which means you can go from 5 lbs to 90 lbs of resistance. Each roll of the bar is equivalent to about 5 lbs. And unlike the Body Gym bar, this one is curved so is more comfortable behind your neck. I just bought it to use for traveling.

Oh My...You are most kind to share that information...I watched the video of Tony's and I purchased his...Free shipping...Thank you so much for you kindness...

I hope it works for you. I am sure it will. Enjoy