Esteemed Contributor

RED TOP   

Please try to get your mom to consent.  A true story, my Friend decided not to get a mammoth at age 84, FOUND A LUMP AT AGE 85, TURNED OUT TO BE BREAST CANCER.  LUCKILY AT AGE 89, SHE IS CANCER FREE.  They caught it at the beginning.  Get your mammoth AT ANY AGE PLEASE.

Respected Contributor

I am fortunate to have The Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in my area, and have consulted them relative to Cancer, and the false positives I was given on more than one occasion.

Yes everyone makes mistakes, including Medical Personnel, including Medical Technicians, and Radiologists. No one is 100% immune from making mistakes whether intentional or not.

I am also well versed in what various cancers are, what they entail, and the stats and variables relative to all  choices freely enacted.

As we are all aware unfortunately the Medical Profession in general enacts plenty wrong medical judgement calls, and plenty medical errors are unnecessarily enacted.

Many people have unnecessarily died as a result of various medical negligence enactments, and very successful medical negligence law suits support those facts, every day.    

Yes Medicine and its practice does save lives, but Medical Negligence also continues to takes lives unnecessarily.

"I stated in my post it is a personal choice  everyone should make, and we all have the legal right to make them when it comes to our body, our life, and our legal right of choice......I stated mine, and everyone was also  free to state their own personal choice.

"No one has to agree with mine since it is my personal choice, but then no one has to disagree either and target me for stating my personal choice".

"Just  know your own choices, and I promise to respect your personal choices, and to not state derogatory comments about any of your choices".   

"Your life, your destiny, your personal right to choose your choice of treatment..... or not......."Still it is all YOUR CHOICE".

"Too bad others here could not respect my choice, and leave it alone, and just state their choice all without targeting my specific reply".