Honored Contributor

Power form,or pills for joint pain,have you had either to help,and if you have brands ,please.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I take Andrew Lessman's Marine Collagen Peptides with msn.

This stuff makes my fingernails and hair grow. When I don't take it my nails break and I do begin to experience body pains.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest.  If arthritis joint pain is a problem, see your doctor for one of the many available drugs that most definite are effective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Ach-Eze - Joint Support

Valued Contributor

I posted a pic of the supplement I just started taking as I have a bit of Osteoarthritis in hands and feet. It has worked remarkably well and I love this company because everyhing is made with very high strict standards. They are in New Zealand so shipping is almost 2 weeks but it is reasonably priced and excellent quality. The capsule is once a day. The website will go into greater detail, but I can tell you I will be getting this from now on. Also, if you create an acct. you can get 10% off all orders and I think 15% off your first one. They may have a black friday special coming as well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MSM SUPPLEMENTS

[ Edited ]

I use Vitscost MSM combined with glucosomine, I buy the one that is shellfish free, right now it is 20% off

Vitacost Glucosamine & MSM

Honored Contributor

Re: MSM SUPPLEMENTS

[ Edited ]

I have these on subscription with Amazon.

IMG_2834.jpeg

About this item

• WHY MSMPure CAPSULES? We only use Optimsm which is “the purest MSM on the Planet”. Our MSM is the organic form of naturally occurring Sulfur. MSMPure goes through a propriety multi-stage distillation process that ensures a 99.9% pure, third party tested to meet our stringent product specifications. This is the only GRAS-designated, Kosher & Halal certified, non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free, non-shellfish-derived, vegan MSM backed by extensive toxicology data.
  • WHAT ARE MSMPure BENEFITS TO JOINTS? Improves joint function and mobility, Reduces joint pain and stiffness, Increases range of motion, Protects cartilage, Decreases swelling and inflammation, Aids in short term recovery by reducing inflammatory responses and swelling involved in joint pain and fatigue.
  • MSMPure IS COMMONLY USED NATURALLY FOR MEN AND WOMEN WITH: shoulder, hands, fingers, wrist, ankles, heel, knees, hip, lumbar back, lower back or foot inflammation
  • MSMPure ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Known as "Nature's Beauty Mineral" for faster hair growth, promote nail growth, improve skin texture, younger looking skin, may reduce fine lines and wrinkles, restores collagen production and acne improvement.
  • The MSMPure GUARANTEE: No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee if you for any reason do not feel MSM is helping you. At Kala Health we stand behind every product we manufacture for our customers.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

I take Andrew Lessman's Marine Collagen Peptides with msn.

This stuff makes my fingernails and hair grow. When I don't take it my nails break and I do begin to experience body pains.

Hi, LTT1, what I dont like about Lessmans marine is that it is derived from tilapia, that is a farm raised fish, I make it a practice never to consume tilapia. I recommend marine collagen made from wild caught fish like cod, pollock and others. 

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  I take capsules of Andrew Lessman that I buy from HSN and find them helpful. Good luck and feel better.

Honored Contributor

I have taken joint supplements that include MSM in them as well as boswellia and the usual chondrotin/glucosamine that were wonderful for my knees especially--in fact, I need to start taking them again!! the brand was called Joint X by Dr Emil ----but they were discontinued, so need to find a similar product