Honored Contributor

Thanks so much everyone for your prayers.  I did very good. She did tell me if there was an "interruption" she could stop it but would have to start over. I certainly didn't want that!

I was diagnosed with a small meningioma in 2005 and had an MRI  every year till 2011.  It had not grown but my new family doctor thought since it had been 11 yrs...... I needed to have it done again. I will get the results next Mon. Since it is in my "sight" area they say the  first thing I would probably notice was side vision problems. While I am having some problems (which I think is due to cataracts)...so far....no side vision problems. I should get the results when I go see my family doctor next Monday. I appreciate you all so much. Knowing people are praying for you is such a good thing.

Honored Contributor

Aren't you proud of yourself @jubilant!

I hope the results are just as good and no worries!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  You did great!  Keeping you in my good thoughts.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant   So happy that you had a good experience.  Been thinking about you all day...remembering how much you helped me when I had a problem.  

Praying that your results will be positive and you have a wonderful year ahead!

Honored Contributor

Thoughts and prayers: miracles, Christianity and praying for rain

Valued Contributor

Happy the MRI went well.  Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for good results on Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  Wondered how you "survived" the tube yesterday. Sounds like it was A-OK! I'm so delighted to read your response. If you have to have another, you may be apprehensive but not frightened. Remember to relax and ask for prayers. We'll send them your way. I loved Hockynut's comment that "we'll be inside the tube with you!" Sounds like a great throughtwave of prayers! Keep us in the loop on Monday, please.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@jubilant  Wondered how you "survived" the tube yesterday. Sounds like it was A-OK! I'm so delighted to read your response. If you have to have another, you may be apprehensive but not frightened. Remember to relax and ask for prayers. We'll send them your way. I loved Hockynut's comment that "we'll be inside the tube with you!" Sounds like a great throughtwave of prayers! Keep us in the loop on Monday, please.

@BirkiLady  I didn't get the sedation. The lady that did the test was so imformative and talked me through it. I did tell her about my concerns so I give a lot of credit to her. I have never had trouble before but this body of mine hasn't been very cooperative lately.

I loved John's comment, too. I never thought of it like that before and it did indeed help me. I'm so fortunate to be on a forum where people care.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant I was thinking about you in there and I remembered when I would start to panic telling myself "Are you fine right now?  You are breathing, keep breathing, you are FINE RIGHT NOW."

I felt for you!  Still praying!  

Honored Contributor

I wanted to report in.  I just got back from the doctors and my brain MRI was good.  The brain tumor has not grown at all in 11 yrs.  I am so grateful for all the prayers and am feeling so relieved.