Honored Contributor

I would appreciate your prayers today. I   had this done 10 yrs. ago.  (as a matter of fact this will be my 5th one on the brain) during a 10 yr. period in my life and I did fine.  I had to go all the way in the tube during that period  and I have a few more problems now than then so I am concerned if I will even be able to get through this due to some other issues with a shoulder, back and digestive problems.  I have had to cancel two heart tests because of my other problems so I am a little hyped up about this one.  Prayers would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant Of course mine and many others will be praying for you and many of us have had loved ones walking that path.  Blessings to you and strength is prayed for!  

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I would appreciate your prayers today. I   had this done 10 yrs. ago.  (as a matter of fact this will be my 5th one on the brain) during a 10 yr. period in my life and I did fine.  I had to go all the way in the tube during that period  and I have a few more problems now than then so I am concerned if I will even be able to get through this due to some other issues with a shoulder, back and digestive problems.  I have had to cancel two heart tests because of my other problems so I am a little hyped up about this one.  Prayers would be appreciated.

Thinking of you and saying a prayer that you get through this today. I truly sympathize and understand your concerns @jubilant . Last time I had mild sedation for it and it was much easier. Ask about it....💕

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am praying for you @jubilant.

Esteemed Contributor

🙏

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant  Praying for you. Heart

Regular Contributor

@jubilant 

You are in my prayers. Hugs

Valued Contributor

Re: MRI on my brain today

[ Edited ]

@jubilant prayers for peace, strength and good results for you.  stay strong.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  Keeping you in my soothing thoughts and encouraging prayers today. Relax and think of happy places far away! Best wishes on an uneventful procedure today which turns out stressfree and successful. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.