Respected Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

Good game so far!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

Yep - Orioles have great bats, good defense, respectable bull pen, terrific manager and loyal fans. KC has lots of respect for Baltimore team -- yet I'm believing for our guys in blue. Glad they are off to a great start. It doesn't look cold in Baltimore. I'm not seeing coats in the stands.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

hi ury......your royals are doing great so far!

it is around the upper 50s this evening.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks --- good baseball weather!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

My husband, our son and son-in-law in PHX are texting one another like crazy. Son-in-law is originally from Dallas, loves the Rangers, but adopted our daughter's hometown team this year. Our friend is visiting a mission in Nicaragua and watching the game, in Spanish, at a cantina. He's also texting my husband. I told husband -- that's nothing. I'm talking to a Baltimore fan! Isn't technology wonderful?

The Royals' pitcher, 21 years-old, was in college this summer. Yowzers. What pressure he must be feeling.

Honored Contributor

all tied up in the bottom of the 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

R-A-I-N-I-N-G

Esteemed Contributor

In the mood for extra innings? We've lost a lot of sleep this season.

Esteemed Contributor

Orioles had a good rally, Sunshine. Good game. Evenly matched team. You've got to be tired. It's an hour later on the east coast. Sleep well.

Goodnight mink & luvmyteddy.

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 ury said:

Orioles had a good rally, Sunshine. Good game. Evenly matched team. You've got to be tired. It's an hour later on the east coast. Sleep well.

Goodnight mink & luvmyteddy.

Thanks, that was a close call. Sorry Sunshine, maybe next time, I didn't think we would win. It rained here too but at least it was later there. I am getting tired of all the extra innings too.
I remembered why I got tired of baseball before, all that spitting! It grosses me out.