Respected Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

N - A - T - S -- Nats, Nats, Nats -- WOO!!!! We've been Nationals season ticket holders since they came to DC. This season has been amazing! We've got our World Series tickets locked in the vault. It's so exciting!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

Is it 3:07 yet?

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

GO CARDINALS!!!
Respected Contributor

Kansas City is hopping right now!

The Royals and Chiefs use to hang out on the Plaza at a new disco back in the 70s where I worked part time checking IDs at the door. It was the place to go after a game ended and the other teams would come. Joe Montana hung out in the 80s and everyone had a crush on him and Marcus Allen.

Everyone was friendly except for George Brett. He hasn't changed much. If they lost a game he would stand in the corner by himself and have a few.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to my San Francisco Giants for an historic win last night! I've never watched such a looooooong game. Congrats to all of the pitchers (12) and team members who kept up driving energy in the clubhouse. Wonder what they had for snacks?

I do so hope that the Dodgers lose big time, enough so that they lose themselves right out of the picture. Would love a Giants vs Tigers World Series.

Esteemed Contributor

Husband and son at the Royals' game tonight in KC. Unbelievable how evenly matched so many of the teams are -- and long innings! Great games.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Husband and son at the Royals' game tonight in KC. Unbelievable how evenly matched so many of the teams are -- and long innings! Great games.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

wooohooooo my O's did it in 3 and looked strong the entire way through!

First ALCS since 1997!

looking forward to hosting the ROYALS on friday.

i am still hoping for NATIONALS comeback. congratulations to everyone moving forward and good luck to everyone!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Good series, O's. You and your fans should be proud.

Getting tired of the Tigers collapsing in the post season...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

GO NATS!