Honored Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

On 10/29/2014 MarLoCat said:

Honored Contributor

Re: MLB Playoffs.......Congratulations to the division winners and to the wild cards!

congratulations to the GIANTS and their fans........great tough series and you came through it on top!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I love that MarLoCat and I love our San Francisco Giants!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Respected Contributor

Congrats to KC Royals for playing a great series. And congrats to MVP Madison Bumgarner and to the World Champion GIANTS!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm off to the dugout store tomorrow!!!

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 sueinsf said:

Congrats to KC Royals for playing a great series. And congrats to MVP Madison Bumgarner and to the World Champion GIANTS!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm off to the dugout store tomorrow!!!

Wahoo...Happiest Girl Ever

Deb

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Contributor

I had no horse in this race. What a great series this was for a baseball fan. Congratulations to both teams for making it such an enjoyable and exciting series to watch. What an impressive performance by Bumgarner in particular. Call me crazy but the Red Sox won it last year for Boston and the Giants this year for Robin Williams.

Trusted Contributor

Love my giants,its never easy ,always a nail biter,I love them.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 krissylv said:

I had no horse in this race. What a great series this was for a baseball fan. Congratulations to both teams for making it such an enjoyable and exciting series to watch. What an impressive performance by Bumgarner in particular. Call me crazy but the Red Sox won it last year for Boston and the Giants this year for Robin Williams.

I love baseball and the Red Sox are my 2nd team. I went to Boston on business last year and went to Fenway, love that park

Deb

Trusted Contributor

On 10/29/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 10/29/2014 sueinsf said:

Wahoo...Happiest Girl Ever

Deb

No, Deb I am the happiest girl ever.Ok we can call it a tie, great game love my Giants..tucka.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}