Valued Contributor

I do not know much about it other than it is an online service that is said to boost brain function.  Does anyone use this?  Do you recommend it?  (In addition to a healthy lifestyle.)

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Julie_23 It has been years since I looked at the website but I think you have to pay to play.  Too many other sites to use your brain that are free.  Playing cards online is good for the thinking process,

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie_23, I had a brain injury almost 6 years ago, and one of the trainers at the Y suggested Candy Crush to help with my memory.  Even my concussion doctor thought that it was a great idea.  It worked very well--just don't spend any money on it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

Brain HQ is considered Best in Class for reprogramming your brain through neuroplasticity.  It has been designed by the top neuroscientists and has many published papers to support their findings.  It cost a $100 for a year.  But there are many games to be played for free.

Gives you another choice.  Best

Esteemed Contributor

To keep my brain active  ?? - for my coffee break I play checkers (free) at FlyOrDie.com  (just Google checkers if easier).  You are playing real people all over the world - pick an ID & password and go for it.  Checkers is easy as you know and you get and lose points.  Other sites you play against a computer and pick the level you feel comfortable - advanced - medium - beginner.  Free also.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everybody, for the replies!!

Respected Contributor

I think jigzone.com is excellent for eye-hand coordination and dexterity. There are many different ways to play and it is free.

I do these puzzles on my iPad.

Respected Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

I do not know much about it other than it is an online service that is said to boost brain function.  Does anyone use this?  Do you recommend it?  (In addition to a healthy lifestyle.)

Thanks!

A brain injury survivor told me she was told to do puzzles.  I hate puzzles.