New Contributor

Looking for the product someone please help if you know

Does anyone know the name of this product I am really looking for. My current one is like 10 years old and I need a new one. I saw this product a few months back Q website but now can't find it and Customer Care is useless in trying to find it too.

It was a metal piece that fits in your mouth lip side to lip side and it has an elastic in it that makes moving it exercise your jaw line.

It comes in a case and you put the device in your mouth moving it back and forth and the elastic contracts developing your jaw muscles. I use this for a medical reason and really want a new one. Does anyone remember the name of this product.

Any help anyon e can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for the product someone please help if you know

Facial Flex.  Try Amazon.

Valued Contributor

Is it Facial Flex facial exerciser?  Look on the website that starts with Am..... if that's what you're looking for.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Is it Facial Flex facial exerciser?  Look on the website that starts with Am..... if that's what you're looking for.

You can say Amazon you know.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not familiar with what you are describing but Amazon has jaw exercises.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 @, gee thanks...I know now. I wasn't sure if you could mention another online site. I'm not on these boards much.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@rms1954 @, gee thanks...I know now. I wasn't sure if you could mention another online site. I'm not on these boards much.

You can name the site you just can't post a link (amongst other things like coupon codes and such.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@purplerain9 Gee how nice to call CS "useless.". Could have said they were unable to help, but oh well.

Respected Contributor

@purplerain9 wrote:

Does anyone know the name of this product I am really looking for. My current one is like 10 years old and I need a new one. I saw this product a few months back Q website but now can't find it and Customer Care is useless in trying to find it too.

It was a metal piece that fits in your mouth lip side to lip side and it has an elastic in it that makes moving it exercise your jaw line.

It comes in a case and you put the device in your mouth moving it back and forth and the elastic contracts developing your jaw muscles. I use this for a medical reason and really want a new one. Does anyone remember the name of this product.

Any help anyon e can offer would be greatly appreciated.

I would imagine that since QVC does not sell it, they would have difficulty finding it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Be sure to read ALL the reviews......

♥Surface of the Sun♥