Honored Contributor

I haven't seen you for a bit ,and I am a somewhat worried. I hope you are OK and just taking a break

cherry

Honored Contributor

❤️💙💚To Trinity11 from dooBdoo❤️💙💚

[ Edited ]

I miss her, too, cherry, and I keep checking to see if she has returned.    I hope all is well, @Trinity11.  I miss your voice.

(5/17/21 eta:

still thinking of you, @Trinity11 -- I hope you see this and know that I care...  many of us care...  and I hold you in my prayers and close to my heart.❤️)

@Trinity11 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@cherry @dooBdoo  I have been wondering the same. Hope Trinity 11 is ok.. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry@dooBdoo@webbgarner1

Her last post was 4 weeks ago, and it was in this forum. There were a few more posts that I think also said 4 weeks.

I too hope she is ok as I know some of the health issues with which she is dealing. If you see this and are able, please let us know my friend @Trinity11

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for@ Trinity11

[ Edited ]

Rather than going off-topic on another thread, I'll add a shout-out here...   I'm thrilled and relieved to see you back with us on some other threads today, @Trinity11!    Welcome back!   I hope you and yours are well.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I must have been reading some old posts because saw that nic more recently than four weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I haven't seen you for a bit ,and I am a somewhat worried. I hope you are OK and just taking a break

cherry

Hi @cherry. I am doing fine. If we had private chat I would tell you why I have been missing. Since we do not, I will just say thanks for thinking of me. Hope you are well, my friend.Heart