Occasional Contributor

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday!!!

Did anyone else order these as the TSV??  It felt like it took forever to get them.  I'd love to hear if you're loving them??

I ordered them because I've got two little boys at home and with all the running around we do, I don't always get to eat a balanced diet, hoping these will help me a little in that department Smiley Happy

IMG_0765.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Look what arrived in the mail yesterday!!!

I didn’t order them but I am curious to hear what you think.first of the taste,second what sweetener is used and third if you notice ant difference.

Honored Contributor

Be advised that there is sorbitol in it....many people get stomach upset....gas and diarrhea with sugar alcohols.  Why they had to use sorbitol at all and not just use the  Stevia  as the only sweetener (which is in there as well) is my question👎🤔

Respected Contributor

Well, it's still processed food.  I would not choose that over whole foods.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I was wondering if there was artificial sweetener.I am one who gets terrible gastric distress from that.I once had a small sample of a drink at Costco and the lady assured me no artificial sweetener but by the time I got home I was really in trouble.I have learned to read the labels and not trust the demo ladies to know the info.

Respected Contributor

@hearts348  Please note that Sorbitol is fatal to dogs, so pleasebe sure to keep out of pet's way, esp. if you have small children. just an FYI.

Trusted Contributor

I couldn’t get past the taste so I sent them back.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Community @hearts348.  I haven't been watching the Q and must have missed this TSV.  I hope that you enjoy the product and that it benefits you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@dexwrote:

I didn’t order them but I am curious to hear what you think.first of the taste,second what sweetener is used and third if you notice ant difference.

@dex

I hope there are NO ants in this concoction!!!

Honored Contributor

@fortunewrote:

@dexwrote:

@dex

I hope there are NO ants in this concoction!!!

Well, everybody needs protein!  Smiley Very Happy