Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen a post from you since 7/05.  Are you OK?  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Zhills, for reaching out to her. Hope she is well and just enjoying the summer.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Haven't seen a post from you since 7/05.  Are you OK?  

I was thinking about her yesterday.

Missing her

Valued Contributor

Thank you, OP, for this thread.  I've been thinking about Lilac Tree and hoping she is okay.

Honored Contributor

Wondering along with the rest if you are ok. Like the others, when you don't post in days, we all are concerned about you. As I have said before, my thoughts are with you often, and the 5th was quite awhile back. If you see this and are able, please let us know. 

And @Zhills thank you for starting this thread.

Thoughts to you LilacTree,

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Lilac Tree  Ford, Along with others am wondering if you are able to let us know what is going on in your world. Always look forward to read your thoughts on different subjects. Above all hoping that you are feeling as good as you are able. Take care and know posters are thinking about you.

Honored Contributor

Re: @LilacTree Are you OK?

[ Edited ]

To my friends,

I really didn't realize it had been so long since I have posted.  I have been in an RA flare and two UTIs, and my daughter is experiencing a relapse in her chronic Lyme as well.  We have both been pretty much housebound for quite some time, although she is able to drive to pick up necessities and my other two daughters have been coming over on weekends (they each take a day).  They are a godsend.

I appreciate you reaching out to me . . . it means a lot to know I was missed.  But I will recover and get to posting again, hopefully soon.  In the meantime, please don't be concerned.  I wanted to respond so you would know we are OK.  Thank you so much.   (((Hugs)))  ~Ford 

@Zhills@cater@hckynut@sassenach1@software

@trinity11@mistriTsquirrel

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree Thank you for letting us know how you are.  I hope both you and your daughter feel much better soon. 

Honored Contributor

Was glad to see this post @Zhills this morning. Thanks for posting it.

I was thinking of you, @LilacTree just last night.  Our grandson was doing some yard work for us yesterday and we got on the subject of Lyme disease.  He is 19 and "gonna live forever" you know.  I told him he should be careful. A woods borders our back yard and we have a fair amount of deer around here.  I told him about your daughter and the imformation I have attained from reading your posts.  Thank you for those....it gave me some leverage with him.  Ha!!!!  He seemed to take it seriously.  Was also wondering how you have been.  I knew you were in a flare up.  Anyway, you have been in my thoughts lately.  Hope things are looking better for you by now.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree  Thanks for checking in.  Sorry you are having a rough time right now and hope it passes soon.  Glad your daughters are willing to help you when you need them.  You are blessed.  Now get well and hurry back!