Honored Contributor

Re: Life lines on your palms (sequel to thread about DNA strands)

On 2/13/2015 Sooner said:
On 2/13/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 2/13/2015 Sooner said:

I think it reflects how much time you've spent at a keyboard. Now I'll buy that one! LOL!!!

When the day comes that I cannot type, I really don't know what I will do. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You'll get one of the Amazon Echo voice recognition things and then it will hear you, fulfill your every need and SPY on you all at the same time! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yep, and it will do a lot of misspellings and using the wrong words, and you guys will jump all over me! Ha Ha!!
{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 2/13/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 2/12/2015 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 2/12/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 2/11/2015 Marienkaefer2 said: I had my hands "read" by someone and it was actually interesting, not at all like the typical palm reading we think.of. I had never met this person before and she gave a lot of insight into my.life that she could not have known or guessed. It's called integrative hand analysis. There was no predicting of my future. It was more about my personality, etc. I found it interesting.

That I could see . . . more than a fortune teller type reading.

Hi Ford! Actually, it was fascinating in its own way. She said that we all give off energy, and that a lot of it comes through our nerve endings and into our hands. Therefore, they type of energy we give off, frequency, etc., influences the markings on our hands. That's how she can tell a bit about someone's personality. There are actually studies behind this. Whether one wants to suscribe to it or not, is up to them. I just like to learn about different things, and this definitely was interesting to me.

Btw, I have a friend who is clairvoyant, but she never tells the future. She only intuits things for you based on what you tell her, your energy, etc. She will give you choices or possibilities, but she always says, "The best way to predict your future is to create it."

I think these people can help us in focusing on what might hold us back from making decisions or moving foward in life, but it's up to us to overcome our own challenges.

You're a sweetheart, Marien. I love your posts. I will tell you my hands are certainly announcing to the world the condition I suffer from these days. They are awful and they used to be pretty. Oh well.

Ford, you're a sweetheart! And I enjoy your posts, too! You always write something thoughtful, and thought provoking. Smiley Happy I'm sorry about your hands, but you're still a beautiful woman, inside AND out, from that picture you posted recently! Smiley Happy

Hah! That was a good day. I wore that sweater again yesterday and received several compliments on it. My gals have good taste!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Ford! I have a chronic GI condition. I told my doc, some days I feel good, others not. He said, "enjoy the good days." My.mantra. Yes, your gals have great taste! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

sorry dupe post.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 Marienkaefer2 said: Ford! I have a chronic GI condition. I told my doc, some days I feel good, others not. He said, "enjoy the good days." My.mantra. Yes, your gals have great taste! Smiley Happy

At this age I can relate. Good mantra!!

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

On 2/11/2015 AlleyCat said:

I had my palm read almost 20 years ago. She said I would have 2, maybe 3 children. I have no children and no desire to have any.

ETA: At almost 40 and with a husband with a vasectomy, I am pretty sure she was wrong.

. You acted on what she predicted. Good job!
Super Contributor

Palm reading is a fun "parlor game", no more no less, imho.Kiss

Trusted Contributor

Sorry I looked at the diagram! I think I passed away about 30 years ago!

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Just to set it straight. I don't believe in anything like horoscopes, fortune telling, palm reading, numerology, psychics, etc. There are other things I also don't believe in, but I won't go into that.

I posted this tongue in cheek. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 MarieIG said:

Sorry I looked at the diagram! I think I passed away about 30 years ago!

Formerly Ford1224