Honored Contributor

@kitty4meI take Lexapro and it works well for me having gone through two horrible times right after each other.  The doctor said he didn't know how I was standing.  This has made a world of difference.

So very sorry you are having to deal with this.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor
@ECBG I too have had a few horrible issues like a Heart Attack and here quite recent Lung Cancer. I even begin to add my ever ongoing Family issues. At times it just seems like too much. Thanks everyone .
Super Contributor

I took Lexapro a few years ago when I was going through horrible depression.  My doctor said if it didn't work he would have to admit me.  It worked.  I'm off it now even though I still go through mild depression sometimes.

Trusted Contributor
I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences on Lexapro. I have suffered from depression on and off throughout my Life. Losing my Mother when she was 42.I was young had a Child and going through a Divorce. Have been MArried now for 28 years. Then my recent Health issues.Sometimes Life just gets to be too much to handle. I'm reaching a point where I don't want to feel miserable anymore.