Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I use his "Complete" line of multivitamin and it has 4-5 capsules. 

So, I'm wondering if this one pill has all those ingredients?

Probably not, but I'm too lazy to compareCat LOL

I am going to try the Cholestracare product this time.  DH has borderline numbers and a family history of it being high.

@Witchy Woman You can go to his site procapslabs dot you know what & go down to the bottom of the page & click on compare products. You can pick Essential 1 & Women's Complete to see a side by side comparison. I used to take that & quit & started taking the Essential 1.

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@VaBelle35

since HSN started labeling pre-sale TS -the coupons no longer work before midnight. But the 20 percent works on everything else.

@untitled The coupon expired on the 2nd but it's good again starting on the 7th. His prices will go back up before you can use it again so you would be paying the same price you would if you bought it today.

Regular Contributor

Has Andrew mentioned if he will be having a Today's Special on the ChocoNuvo before he stops shipping it for the summer?

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@CLEM

That is impressive (cholesteral)!

Getting this for DH this time hoping he won't balk at taking another pill!  We have a little dishful of Andrew's pills with dinner and he always comments if there's extraCat LOL

But, his last checkup was a bit worrisome and I want him to work on lowering the numbers.

Cholesta Care lowers numbers dramatically! Be sure to add cardio to your exercise regimen. Mine went down to 161 (from  225) in 5 months! It crept up to 200 again when I got out of my exercise routine, it's now back down to 174. Choc Nuvo is also absolutely delicious  and effective, I had problems sticking to 2 or 3 pieces a day. It's low sugar so metabolically you dont crave sweets-  but it kicked in emotional  cravings.

Esteemed Contributor

Wondering if Andrew's Cinnamon can be cooked with and why he would not make it in a shaker bottle?

Esteemed Contributor

As an aside -- I love the way Andrew looks at MurielCat Wink

I have all her cookbooks and they are some of the few I use now.

She is really a delight.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@VaBelle35

since HSN started labeling pre-sale TS -the coupons no longer work before midnight. But the 20 percent works on everything else.

@untitled The coupon expired on the 2nd but it's good again starting on the 7th. His prices will go back up before you can use it again so you would be paying the same price you would if you bought it today.

The reduced prices showed up on line around March 1- that's when I used it. I put items I'm considering on my favorites list and will grab them when the coupon [hopefully] works again. Sometimes they don't change the prices to fast-  they still stay on sale for a couple days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz

Yes, good suggestion.

I've pretty much talked myself into starting on the Essentials 1. 

I've done the Complete for many years and I see no harm in trying these out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@laro wrote:

Has Andrew mentioned if he will be having a Today's Special on the ChocoNuvo before he stops shipping it for the summer?

ChocoNuvo was a  ts last November- that's when I bought it. I think its on sale now, nicely reduced but not quite the ts price. I can't buy it again- it tasted TOO good! I couldn't stick to 2 or 3 pieces a day. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nightowlz

Yes, good suggestion.

I've pretty much talked myself into starting on the Essentials 1. 

I've done the Complete for many years and I see no harm in trying these out. 

@Witchy Woman I took a quick glance at the comparison again. Looks like they both have most of the same ingredients with having more of some in the Complete. Has more calcium, magnesium, vit c, vit e. not sure what else.

I switched because I'm already taking so many & the Essentail 1 was 1 cap compared to 5 more.