Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman's April schedule is up

I set an alert in my phone to watch this last show - I wanted to hear him talk about one of the supplements listed. Of course, when I tuned in, Andrew was talking about the Omegas.

You KNOW he convinced me to order even though I said I wasn't going to. lol I ordered the 360 size and have more than that amount left from my last order of 750. I had lots left last year, too, so it was fall before I opened it.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@bebe777Thank you!

@fourpaws56 Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo Was checking gnc, which brand is it? They have so many. I take AL now but if there is something better out there wouldn't mind checking out & making an informed decision. Thx

btw.... for those interested the AL monthly special for April is the whey protein. 

@Andreatoo wrote:
If you wish for an option to lessman's Omega threes I take a product with over 1200 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids, 1000 of which are DHA, that I purchase at GNC. And they're amazing! No fishy aftertaste no stomach upset. and what these supplements have done for my overall brain activity is astounding

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@free-spiritand @bebe777  I originally said I bought the Astaxanthin with the Omega 3 last year, but that wasn't correct.  Sorry for the confusion.  The Astaxanthin was bundled with the Ultimate Eye Support (which is coming up later this month).  I still don't think I received any additional benefit from it though, so if he offers it again, I'm getting just the Eye Support.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much CWS22 for posting Andrew Lessmans schedule. I had to immediately log on to my account and purchased all my maintenance supplements with the Free Shipping. I love Andrew and all of his products. I am taking 12 of his supplements at the moment, and will be starting on many more. His products are the best and very effective. I was able to convince also my husband to take what he needed and he did like Lessmans products. What great help for me, as I was able to stop using two of my prescriptions.....Once again, thank you to you....

Honored Contributor

@FLGators

It is their store-brand. It specifically says 'triple strength DHA 1000' on the label. The label is blue the bottle is white. I won't lie, they're big, but I've been taking them now for about 2 years and when I don't take them there's definitely a difference. They do have Minis that are half the strength.

They just recently got rid of the membership and switched to a Rewards program and lowered the prices across the store significantly! It was quite a pleasant surprise when I picked up my last bottle LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@free-spirit @smoky22

@free-spirit wrote:

I also bought the Omega 3 bundled with Astaxanthin last year.  I honestly have not noticd any difference with the Astaxanthin.

The Astaxanthin was bundled with the Ultimate Eye, not the Omega 3.

As for studies re circulation and astaxanthin, they are for blood flow/velocity regarding eye tissue. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

So the next show is 4/29.  I guess they are taking Easter off.  Nothing about being on the Monday night show today.  Maybe on 4/30.

He just said Ultimate Eye, he didn't say if it was bundled this time.

I did notice that he showed Ginkgo/Ginseng and Fruitful and Cruciferous.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

It says ultimate eye & choconuvo as TS. 2 separate TS's maybe.