Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman's April schedule is up

[ Edited ]

OH MAN!  Andrew's working on Choconuvo M&Ms.  

Coming Summer 2018

(He also said he's interested in making household cleaning products).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

He's also making a ginger tea.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Coming Summer 2018

@VaBelle35 Oh No! He can probably ship those in the heat. I have not tried it yet because I cannot stay away from yummy chocolate.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the large TS eye support. Thought I did not need anything else but I had to order some more D3. When will he have D3 as TS??? I bought the 4000 IU with 360 capsules so that will last us 6 months. I keep forgetting they are the 4000 IU capsules & take 2 instead of 1 since I was taking 2 of the 2000 IU plus the 1500 IU in his Essential 1.

HSN sent me a 20% off coupon on Mon so I bought some of his Vit E.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Coming Summer 2018

@VaBelle35 Oh No! He can probably ship those in the heat. I have not tried it yet because I cannot stay away from yummy chocolate.

He can, that's why he's making them.  M&Ms were created to ship to soldiers in WWII, I think, for this reason.

He said the candy coating will be held with fiber.  So I'm guessing the M&Ms will have Fibermucil + Cholestacare.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Forrest Mars, Sr., son of the Mars Company founder, Frank C. Mars, copied the idea for the candy in the 1930s during the Spanish Civil War when he saw soldiers eating British made Smarties, chocolate pellets with a colored shell of what confectioners call hard panning (essentially hardened sugar syrup) surrounding the outside, preventing the candies from melting.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Coming Summer 2018

He can, that's why he's making them.  M&Ms were created to ship to soldiers in WWII, I think, for this reason.

He said the candy coating will be held with fiber.  So I'm guessing the M&Ms will have Fibermucil + Cholestacare.

@VaBelle35

All this creative candy! He really makes me wish I still consumed sugar! lol 

Honored Contributor

I know.  I'm sure he'll put the lowest amount and best quality but it's not for me.

Occasionally for a holiday or something I will make something with Endangered Species, but when I do use chocolate I mostly use 100% Guittard.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New blog post by Andrew.  I can't post it here as it his response to a thread on the HSN boards saying Andrew was being political.

That HSN thread is a head scratcher.  I feel bad that he felt he needed to respond to that.

I watched every show and what he said about the environment was not what I would have called him out on.  He did makes some veiled jokes, the same ones most people make at work and in public.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

New blog post by Andrew.  I can't post it here as it his response to a thread on the HSN boards saying Andrew was being political.

That HSN thread is a head scratcher.  I feel bad that he felt he needed to respond to that.

I watched every show and what he said about the environment was not what I would have called him out on.  He did makes some veiled jokes, the same ones most people make at work and in public.

@VaBelle35

Thanks - It makes me angry that some people will twist a person's words like that. What he said in his shows was nothing to react like that over.