Valued Contributor

Re: Lessman TSV kicks off 8pm EST 2/26 ... new blog post

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I have not watched today, but has he done a comparison to the individual Men and Women multivitamins that he offers? 

Yes, I could go through and compare the percentages of everything (and likely will), but if anyone is watching, and he's said anything, please post.

I currently take several of his supplements including the Women's complete, which is 4 or 5 capsules.  It would be great to take just one!

He probably won't compare his Essential to the Women's brand because he wants to sell as much as he can of both.   I just think the Essentials brand has extreme concentrations of ingredients.  

I think I'll look at Centrum Silver.   I cannot afford his continuously.

Honored Contributor

I love Muriel.  Her first appearance, she said maybe 3 words.  Today, they had to get the hook, as they say.  LOL  I'm glad she's much more comfortable on camera.  He's building a whole new facility just for the food stuff now, so we'll see a lot more of her in the coming years.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CWS22 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

So far I ordered the Essential 1 TS, Evening Primrose Oil, Digest Assure & Ginseng. It let me use the 20% off coupon on all except the TS. It was listed as a Pre-Sale TS before it launched so I could not use the coupon on it. I figured I might as well stock up since I had the 20% off coupon. If you need to order anything don't forget about the 15% off coupon on the HSN forums.

You're lucky because when I tried placing my order yesterday evening (for the TS and other Lessman items), it would not let me use the 20% Lessman coupon. I clicked on the fine print and it said only items priced at the HSN Price would be discounted. Well all of the Lessman items I was ordering were/are on special pricing for his visit. I thought he put everything on special/reduced pricing when he visits? So it wouldn't let me use it.

I then tried the 15% coupon from Mr. Rebates but quickly found out that only applies to Jewelry purchases. So I cancelled it all & ordered from ProCaps since they don't charge me tax.

I guess I am lucky. I ordered just before 6 PM central time. I did not think it was going to let me use the 20% off either since the fine print did say only items priced at the HSN price. All his items have reduced pricing & free shipping during his visits. I should have bought more stuff. I had 3 different 15% off coupons I was going to use if the 20% off did not work. I saved about $50 with the coupon & rebate. Sorry the coupon would not work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Frosted Cake wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I have not watched today, but has he done a comparison to the individual Men and Women multivitamins that he offers? 

Yes, I could go through and compare the percentages of everything (and likely will), but if anyone is watching, and he's said anything, please post.

I currently take several of his supplements including the Women's complete, which is 4 or 5 capsules.  It would be great to take just one!

He probably won't compare his Essential to the Women's brand because he wants to sell as much as he can of both.   I just think the Essentials brand has extreme concentrations of ingredients.  

I think I'll look at Centrum Silver.   I cannot afford his continuously.

I decided to stay with the Women's Complete.  I did a comparison and the Women's product had more of many things.

I get that it can be expensive. I've cut way back on what I have taken in the past.  I do think his products are great quality, though.

Trusted Contributor

How is the women's complete dif or better for women than the essential 1?

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates. I just used my 20% off coupon & it worked. It says it can be used multiple times. I'm going to try it again on the TS before it airs. I think the coupon came with the CoQ10 order. I tried to post the code several weeks ago on RetailMeNot but I could not find it today. I just tried to submit it & it says they already have it even though I could not find it. I also have a 15% off card they sent me for my birthday & another 15% off card they emailed me that expires today.

Ordered the TS about 30 mins ago. It would not let me use any coupon since it said Presale TS.

Shopathome.com is 6%

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happygreat vitamans

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I used to take the Women's Complete & switched to the Essentail 1. You can go to his website procapslabs.com & click on Vitamin Calculator on the left side of the homepage. Click on Essential 1 & Women's Complete & you can see a comparison chart of the ingredients of the 2 side by side.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

I used to take the Women's Complete & switched to the Essentail 1. You can go to his website procapslabs.com & click on Vitamin Calculator on the left side of the homepage. Click on Essential 1 & Women's Complete & you can see a comparison chart of the ingredients of the 2 side by side.

@Nightowlz, while Andrew's Vitamin Calculator is great, I mainly use that to add up and get the total amounts of each vitamin and mineral that I am taking for all of his products. -- @CoastalGal, in contrast, the Compare Products option will let you compare two similar supplement options right next to each other so you can see how they compare on every single ingredient. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

@Nightowlz, while Andrew's Vitamin Calculator is great, I mainly use that to add up and get the total amounts of each vitamin and mineral that I am taking for all of his products. -- @CoastalGal, in contrast, the Compare Products option will let you compare two similar supplement options right next to each other so you can see how they compare on every single ingredient. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I guess it is easier to use the compare if you just want to compare product ingredients. I'm always looking to see how much is in what I'm taking so I always use the calculator.