30 capsules — $16.90 

50 capsules — $17.90 — TSV special

60 capsules — $27.90 

100 capsules — $29.90 — TSV special 

180 capsules — $69.90

240 capsules — $49.90 — TSV special

360 capsules — $119.90 

400 capsules — $79.90 — TSV special

Note: the sizes which have TSV special next to them are the sizes which are available at the special TSV price today. -- The other sizes are the regular daily prices. I've listed both of them for purpose price comparison. 

___

Essential-1 w/ 1500 IU Vitamin D multi-vitamin

Supplement FactsServing Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving%DV* 
Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene)5,000 IU100%
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate/ascorbyl palmitate)150 mg250%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1,500 IU375%
Vitamin E (total natural tocopherols)70 mg†   
as natural d-gamma tocopherol            30 mg †   
as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate/tocopherol  60 IU (40 mg) 200%
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride)10 mg667%
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)10 mg588%
Niacin (as niacinamide/chromium nicotinate)20 mg100%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)10 mg500%
Folic Acid400 mcg100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)200 mcg3,333%
Biotin500 mcg167%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)20 mg200%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate/ascorbate)120 mg12%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)50 mg13%
Zinc (as zinc oxide)15 mg100%
Selenium (as sodium selenite)200 mcg286%
Copper (as copper oxide)2 mg (2,000 mcg)100%
Manganese (as manganese sulfate)2 mg (2,000 mcg)100%
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)200 mcg167%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate)75 mcg100%
Boron (as potassium borate)200 mcg†   
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)50 mcg†   
Lutein1 mg (1,000 mcg)†   
Lycopene1 mg (1,000 mcg)†   
Zeaxanthin500 mcg†   
Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Valine)5 mg†   
Silicon (as silicon dioxide)3 mg†   
* Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.  † DV not established.

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin capsule, Proprietary Protective B12 Matrix.

Consume one capsule daily with food - preferably a complete meal. ESSENTIAL ONE is designed for those who seek a single daily multi-vitamin-mineral supplement in an easy-to-swallow capsule - free of colors or additives. This product is most effective as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle. If you seek a higher potency formula, then Andrew Lessman’s Life Rx™ Multi-vitamin-mineral formulas do so in convenient daily multi-capsule packets.

___

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman TSV kicks off 8pm EST 2/26 ... new blog post

A FIRST TIME
TODAY’S SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK!
LIVE FACTORY REMOTE
FROM HENDERSON, NEVADA

February 26, 2016 

by Andrew Lessamn

After decades of “Midnight” Today’s Specials, it is “time” for a change, so “the times, they are a-changing.” smile Back in the fall I asked everyone their thoughts about an early Today’s Special – a sort of “sneak peak.” I wondered if others were like me, going to bed before midnight, and rarely seeing the launch of a Today’s Special. When I asked that question, I expected most folks to want things to remain as they were with midnight launches of a Today’s Special. I assumed that most of us don’t like change or as they say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Well, I was wrong, since virtually all of the responses enthusiastically endorsed an early peek at the Today’s Special.  As a result, I asked HSN if, after almost 40 years, they would consider letting us “break the rules” and create an early Today’s Special video. HSN gave me the go ahead, so tonight at 8 PM Eastern Time, we will broadcast our Today’s Special sneak peek video! I don’t want to set your expectations too high, since this is just a 10-minute home video with no producer, director or camera person. Just me (Link went for a walk). The video will shed some light on the Essential-1 Today’s Special and, for the first time ever, you will be able purchase that Today’s Special well before midnight. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek, but please try to tune in for the shows, since there will be a live tour of our vitamin production facilities in Henderson, Nevada, and of course, for all our dog lovers, my best buddy Lincoln will be “directing” the broadcasts.

I hope this early airing of the Today’s Special provides everyone with greater access and availability to it, since unlike most Today’s Specials at HSN, we only do 3 live shows – midnight, noon and 9 PM.  If you go to bed early and miss it at midnight, it is very easy to miss our two remaining shows. Plus, because I have heard that you like when I focus on more than one product per hour, our Today’s Special airings are shorter than typical Today’s Specials at HSN. Our video will air live on HSN at 8 PM Eastern Time and it will remain available at HSN.com until midnight. In 25 years on TV, I have never done anything like this so please let me know what you think. Also, please let me know if you prefer a longer video in the future.Now, let’s talk about the Today’s Special itself – our remarkable Essential-1 multivitamin, and then I will briefly discuss the possibility of an exciting ChocoNuvo Event in 8 days:

Multivitamins remain the one nutritional supplement about which experts have long agreed regarding their benefits. Essential-1 remains as unique today as when I introduced it over 30 years ago. More than any product we make, it has evolved continuously with dozens of major improvements over the decades. There is no other product like it in the world. Our Essential-1 is the world’s only leading multivitamin that contains no additives of any kind…no added colors, preservatives, binders, fillers, lubricants, flowing agents, etc. It is gluten-free, allergen-free, sugar-free and non-GMO. It was the first, and still the only, leading multivitamin that contains the most active form of Vitamin E and mild, non-acidic vitamin C. It was the first, and still the only, leading multivitamin that contains meaningful levels of Lutein, Lycopene and Zeaxanthin. And to this day, no other leading multivitamin contains Zeaxanthin. It is well established that most Americans are deficient or insufficient in Vitamins D and B12.  And for decades, Essential-1 alone has delivered higher levels of vital Vitamin D than all the leading brands. As far as Vitamin B12, since typically Vitamin B12 is not well absorbed, we long ago delivered our protected and highly absorbable B12. You can feel the difference.

I can go on at length discussing the unique features and ingredients of this product, but there is something far more important than the science and that is the fact that Essential-1 is a pleasure to use, since we have eliminated ALL the problems that most folks hate about their multivitamins. Essential-1 is easy-to-swallow, exceptionally gentle and will not upset your stomach. It is the experience we dream of from a multivitamin but never thought possible. In a phrase, Essential-1 delivers ONLY benefits and NOproblems. At 4.7 Stars, I encourage you to read the thousands of 5-Star Reviews, since nothing speaks more clearly than the voices of those who use the product.  Best of all, during our Today’s Special, Essential-1 is at its best price ever…as little as 19 cents per day! I hope you tune-in tonight or tomorrow to find out how the world’s most unique multivitamin has changed so many lives and how it can do the same for you and your loved ones.

A quick update on ChocoNuvo.  Fingers crossed, things are looking good for a ChocoNuvo Event next Saturday. Two months ago, ChocoNuvo sold out in record time. During that event, I made the decision to make our entire 4-month inventory available and, as a result, HSN has been sold out ever since. Fortunately, we had committed to more cacao beans, but that takes time to turn into ChocoNuvo; however, we are on track for an Encore ChocoNuvo Event next weekend. If you did not get to try ChocoNuvo, it is our brand new and uniquely healthy dark chocolate that lowers cholesterol. In just a few hours on TV, it already has almost 500 reviews at an amazing 4.6 Stars. That is a surprising testament to how delicious it is, since most Americans prefer milk chocolate, not a 74% rich, creamy dark chocolate. Plus, folks are already seeing reductions in cholesterol, since each chocolate square provides the cholesterol-lowering power of a capsule of CholestaCare. Best of all ChocoNuvo is creamier and tastes better than any other dark chocolate. The good news is that ChocoNuvo will be back in soon. The bad news is that after these shows, ChocoNuvo will go away for many months, since HSN cannot ship chocolate during the summer heat. Accordingly, we will make it more affordable to stock up, since not only will we have a large 300-square supply at its very best price, but we will also offer an additional $10 per bottle savings on any additional 300-square bottles you purchase. I am sorry, but it will be at least 7 months before our next event. Once again, I will do a sneak peek video for those who want to learn more about ChocoNuvo or order theirs in advance at 8 PM Eastern Time on March 4th.

I will see you tonight at 11 PM Eastern Time for a “variety hour” followed by our midnight Essential-1 Today’s Special. You can also check out the first ever Today’s Special sneak peek at 8 PM Eastern Time. Today and tomorrow’s shows will be coming to you live from our factory in Henderson, Nevada. Lincoln and I look forward to showing you precisely where and how all your favorite products are made in our 100% solar powered facilities.

See you soon…

Best of Health.

Andrew

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Thank you for the info.  I have his Coq10.  Can anyone address this question?  I've found that Lessman has enormous amounts of some vitamins in his products, like over 1,000 times the daily requirement for B12 or something like that.  Is this okay?  I showed one of his products to a nutritionist years ago and she said to just use something like Centrum.  I can't remember the exact brand, but she didn't like the excess amounts.  I like that his pills aren't like the big, hard multivitamins that are horrible to swallow.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this issue.

Hi @Ms X, it does seem like a lot of Vitamin B12 but, for starters, it isn't "thousands" of times the RDA of Vitamin B12... this 200mg of Vitamin B12 is 33.3 TIMES the RDA (Recommended Daily Amount) of B12.

Just as a point of comparison, I take 500 mg of B12 daily... and there's really nothing to worry about. Smiley Happy

In the first place, all of the vitamins in the Vitamin B family are water soluble. That means that they don't accumulate in your body like fat soluble supplements can (e.g. iron).

I'm not quite sure why Andrew has higher Vitamin B levels but, unless you are sensitive to niacin (which can sometimes cause your face to flush), there's really not a problem with taking higher Vitamin B levels.

Vitamin B12 in particular is extremely difficult for your body to absorb which is why you'll hear of people getting B12 shots. Andrew gives you more B12 because he knows that a certain amount of it just won't get absorbed.

Personally, I would never take a hard rock tablet like Centrum. A lot of these tablets never get properly broken down and the small rocks that wind up going through your intestinal tract actually do make for expensive waste products... because they don't get properly absorbed. 

In contrast, Andrew's supplements are all a very fine powder which makes them very easy to be absorbed. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

ESSENTIAL-1 w/ 1500 IU VItamin D

Supplement FactsServing Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving%DV* 
Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene)5,000 IU100%
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate/ascorbyl palmitate)150 mg250%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1,500 IU375%
Vitamin E (total natural tocopherols)70 mg†   
as natural d-gamma tocopherol            30 mg †   
as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate/tocopherol  60 IU (40 mg) 200%
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride)10 mg667%
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)10 mg588%
Niacin (as niacinamide/chromium nicotinate)20 mg100%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)10 mg500%
Folic Acid400 mcg100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)200 mcg3,333%
Biotin500 mcg167%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)20 mg200%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate/ascorbate)120 mg12%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)50 mg13%
Zinc (as zinc oxide)15 mg100%
Selenium (as sodium selenite)200 mcg286%
Copper (as copper oxide)2 mg (2,000 mcg)100%
Manganese (as manganese sulfate)2 mg (2,000 mcg)100%
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)200 mcg167%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate)75 mcg100%
Boron (as potassium borate)200 mcg†   
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)50 mcg†   
Lutein1 mg (1,000 mcg)†   
Lycopene1 mg (1,000 mcg)†   
Zeaxanthin500 mcg†   
Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Valine)5 mg†   
Silicon (as silicon dioxide)3 mg†   
* Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.  † DV not established.

Other Ingredients:

Gelatin capsule, Proprietary Protective B12 Matrix.

Consume one capsule daily with food - preferably a complete meal. ESSENTIAL ONE is designed for those who seek a single daily multi-vitamin-mineral supplement in an easy-to-swallow capsule - free of colors or additives. This product is most effective as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle. If you seek a higher potency formula, then Andrew Lessman’s Life Rx™ Multi-vitamin-mineral formulas do so in convenient daily multi-capsule packets.

___

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

I am located on the west coast so I can view the TS or TSV at 9:00. However, after a long week at work I appreciated being able to come home and just place my order and have it taken care of.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Thank you for the info.  I have his Coq10.  Can anyone address this question?  I've found that Lessman has enormous amounts of some vitamins in his products, like over 1,000 times the daily requirement for B12 or something like that.  Is this okay?  I showed one of his products to a nutritionist years ago and she said to just use something like Centrum.  I can't remember the exact brand, but she didn't like the excess amounts.  I like that his pills aren't like the big, hard multivitamins that are horrible to swallow.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this issue.

The FDA has a safe upper limits list for vitamins and minerals.  Centrum Silver Chewables is the one that is closest to the safe upper limits recommendations.

That said, I take AL's Elite 200 right now.  It works for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I will never be without his Healthy Hair Skin and Nails vitamin. Also his Ultimate Friendly Flora and Fibermucil. His vitamins are the most effective and the most gentle! No additives, nothing will upset your stomach. I highly recommend everyone to watch him on HSN today

Honored Contributor

So far I ordered the Essential 1 TS, Evening Primrose Oil, Digest Assure & Ginseng. It let me use the 20% off coupon on all except the TS. It was listed as a Pre-Sale TS before it launched so I could not use the coupon on it. I figured I might as well stock up since I had the 20% off coupon. If you need to order anything don't forget about the 15% off coupon on the HSN forums.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched today, but has he done a comparison to the individual Men and Women multivitamins that he offers? 

Yes, I could go through and compare the percentages of everything (and likely will), but if anyone is watching, and he's said anything, please post.

I currently take several of his supplements including the Women's complete, which is 4 or 5 capsules.  It would be great to take just one!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I have not watched today, but has he done a comparison to the individual Men and Women multivitamins that he offers? 

Yes, I could go through and compare the percentages of everything (and likely will), but if anyone is watching, and he's said anything, please post.

I currently take several of his supplements including the Women's complete, which is 4 or 5 capsules.  It would be great to take just one!

@Witchy Woman, if I understand correctly, you are asking if Andrew has compared his Essential-1 multi-vitamin potencies to the mass market multis. -- If that is your question, the the answer is yes. Andrew had a number of charts which compare his Essential-1 TS to the Centrum, One-A-Day, Nature Made (I think those are some of them), etc.

In all cases, Andrew's Essential-1 is much more potent... and it's available in a bioavailable powder capsule rather than a rock hard (cheaper to manufacture) tablet.

On the other hand, Procaps manufactures 4-5 different multi-vitamins of various strengths. The Essential-1 is their most basic product. On the procapslabs website main page, there is a Vitamin Calculator. This allows you to compare the ingredient levels between various Procaps Labs products.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

So far I ordered the Essential 1 TS, Evening Primrose Oil, Digest Assure & Ginseng. It let me use the 20% off coupon on all except the TS. It was listed as a Pre-Sale TS before it launched so I could not use the coupon on it. I figured I might as well stock up since I had the 20% off coupon. If you need to order anything don't forget about the 15% off coupon on the HSN forums.

You're lucky because when I tried placing my order yesterday evening (for the TS and other Lessman items), it would not let me use the 20% Lessman coupon. I clicked on the fine print and it said only items priced at the HSN Price would be discounted. Well all of the Lessman items I was ordering were/are on special pricing for his visit. I thought he put everything on special/reduced pricing when he visits? So it wouldn't let me use it.

I then tried the 15% coupon from Mr. Rebates but quickly found out that only applies to Jewelry purchases. So I cancelled it all & ordered from ProCaps since they don't charge me tax.