Super Contributor

Lessman TSV kicks off 8pm EST 2/26 ... new blog post

Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman TSV kicks off 8pm EST 2/26 ... new blog post

Thanks! Plan to record and watch sometime this weekend. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I will be rdering the Essentials-1 tonight at 8 p.m.

I like the idea of letting us order this early.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates. I just used my 20% off coupon & it worked. It says it can be used multiple times. I'm going to try it again on the TS before it airs. I think the coupon came with the CoQ10 order. I tried to post the code several weeks ago on RetailMeNot but I could not find it today. I just tried to submit it & it says they already have it even though I could not find it. I also have a 15% off card they sent me for my birthday & another 15% off card they emailed me that expires today.

Ordered the TS about 30 mins ago. It would not let me use any coupon since it said Presale TS.

Valued Contributor

This Essentials TS is a killer deal!  I just ordered it.  Thank you for the heads-up.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the info.  I have his Coq10.  Can anyone address this question?  I've found that Lessman has enormous amounts of some vitamins in his products, like over 1,000 times the daily requirement for B12 or something like that.  Is this okay?  I showed one of his products to a nutritionist years ago and she said to just use something like Centrum.  I can't remember the exact brand, but she didn't like the excess amounts.  I like that his pills aren't like the big, hard multivitamins that are horrible to swallow.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this issue.

Valued Contributor

Dang it! I was so busy today I didn't catch it before it became a Today's Special. Well, it is a very good deal and I did use Mr. Rebates. 

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Thank you for the info.  I have his Coq10.  Can anyone address this question?  I've found that Lessman has enormous amounts of some vitamins in his products, like over 1,000 times the daily requirement for B12 or something like that.  Is this okay?  I showed one of his products to a nutritionist years ago and she said to just use something like Centrum.  I can't remember the exact brand, but she didn't like the excess amounts.  I like that his pills aren't like the big, hard multivitamins that are horrible to swallow.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this issue.

I don't think he puts more in there then you need. I'm not sure but maybe it has more to do on which vitamin & how your body can absorb it. B12 is water soluble so what your body does not need will come out when you pee. Some vitamins are fat soluble & those you don't want to take too much of. I take his Essential 1, Omega 3, CoQ10, B12, HHS&N, Circulation Support, Digest Assure, Ultimate Friendly Flora, Eye Support, Vit D3, Evening Primrose Oil, Turmeric, Ginger/Turmeric. I have never had any problems.

Esteemed Contributor

I just reordered. I love his Essential 1 Vitamins. I take them every day.

Honored Contributor

There's a 15% off coupon posted on the HSN forums.