Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lessman Marine Collagen Petidide pricing

@Shelbelle 

I'm in Maryland too, and understand what you are saying.

My preference is always wild caught.

Has Andrew ever addressed this issue in his presentations?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman Marine Collagen Peptide pricing

[ Edited ]

He and his staff have addressed it many times and all aspects of the argument on air, in videos and on their FB page.

He has 3 versions now and discussed the pros and cons of each version. 

Here is one response about the tilapia he uses specifically:

ProCaps Laboratories by Andrew Lessman

Hi Elaine! Our raw materials are certified to be from farm-raised tilapia sources and are considered to be from sustained fish source. We chose to use farm-raised tilapia for this product because it allows us to control the quality of the fish used. The raw material is tested several times prior to us receiving it, and several more times once they are here at ProCaps Laboratories. All of our ingredients have undergone stringent testing to eliminate any risk of contamination, we have never had any issues in the all the years Andrew has been offering supplements. The tilapia farm that supplies our Marine Collagen Peptides has the following certifications - ACC (Aquaculture Certification Council), BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) and BRC (British Retail Consortium).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this information.  I feel better about using the product.

My preference is for a Marine source, so I'm sticking with my original choice for now.

I appreciate your help!

Honored Contributor

No problem.

I have not tried the other 2 only because I really feel the marine is working for me.  I've been using it for years, since he first released the vile tasting one.  LOL  Since he added MSM to it, it's every better.

I wouldn't mind buying a small one of the other 2 versions, to mix it up a little, but I'm waiting for a good deal or maybe a trial pack like he does with Secure.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN