Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman July schedule is up

[ Edited ]

If you need any other of Andrew's products HSN has $15 off $75 today only. (7-13-17). Can be used multiple times. I'm going to stock up on anything else I need. 

Just found out you have to use your HSN cc.

Honored Contributor

Thanks I see it and have an HSN card but I like to use my Visa Rewards

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

And if you follow Andrews Instagram you will know his crazy cholesterol lowering diet has gone by the wayside.  LOL

I know first hand it's challenging to travel and maintain a specific diet so I'm sure that plays into it.

But I didn't think his "i'll never eat meat or eggs again" wouldn't last more than a few months.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

If you need any other of Andrew's products HSN has $15 off $75 today only. (7-13-17). Can be used multiple times. I'm going to stock up on anything else I need. 

Just found out you have to use your HSN cc.

20% off coupon poped up this moriing.  Today only

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Regarding prices I'm curious if any of you ladies are considering switching due to the cost ? I know and trust Andrew has great stuff but the premium pricing he charges is making me consider an alternative. I know I want capsules. Don't like those rock hard tablets so that's a must for me and Andrew always uses capsules. I saw a Turmeric product at Target for $16.99 for a 150 count compared to 120 count for $59.90 at Pro-caps.  That's a big difference.

I just bought glucosamine this visit, but will not repurchase it unless it is a TS and even then I will carefully consider.  I will finish this round and then try other manufacturers. 

Would be interested if someone has an alternative they like. 

My DH and I only take Glucosomine/MSM that is shellfish free, shellfish can raise cholesterol.  Get ...