Honored Contributor

Had another moment today when a gal at work recently purchased ChocoNuvo after I gave her some of mine. She got it and yesterday was talking about how great it was. She had one after lunch. I told her if she had a particularly fatty meal, Andrew advises taking two. She says: "So, if I have french fries with my salad, I can have two?" LOL!

Today, right before lunch, I asked her if she was looking forward to her "treat" after lunch. She looked at me, squinted her eyes, and said: "I couldn't wait; I already ate it!" LOL!

She is actually quite a disciplined person with food, but these chocolate pieces surpass the ordinary chocolate you buy in a store. 

I asked if her husband was enjoying them....she's only had them for a couple of days....and she said she doesn't know if he has had any yet. He is a UPS driver and had a particularly hard day yesterday, deliverying late into the evening. She said she didn't want to ask if he took any at lunch or while he was out driving during his dinner time. She wanted to be sympathetic to his venting of his bad day. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I see so many people saying how much they like the taste. My question is......How do they work? Have your blood levels improved? Otherwise they're just expensive candy.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604   They are supposed to also lower your cholesterol.

@World Traveler    I think I am slipping.  I may put in your referral.  I am almost out of a couple things and I need to reorder.  The choco may be coming soon.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Lessman ChocoNuvo

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@reiki604   They are supposed to also lower your cholesterol.

@World Traveler    I think I am slipping.  I may put in your referral.  I am almost out of a couple things and I need to reorder.  The choco may be coming soon.  LOL

@Laura14 Yes That's what it's sold for but does it do the job? That's my question. I've never heard anyone praising the results, only lthe taste.

Valued Contributor

@reiki604 , I can't begin to tell you how well they work for me and my niece's co-worker.  My total cholesterol dropped 40 points without changing my diet.  All my numbers improved. My niece's friend's dr was stunned when his lab work came back.  He took down the name ChocoNuvo and told him to keep using it.

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@reiki604 , I can't begin to tell you how well they work for me and my niece's co-worker.  My total cholesterol dropped 40 points without changing my diet.  All my numbers improved. My niece's friend's dr was stunned when his lab work came back.  He took down the name ChocoNuvo and told him to keep using it.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 FINALLY!!!!! Ha! You won't be sorry. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 If you read this entire thread, you will read people's results (including mine) in cholesterol lowering without changing your diet. But if your cholesterol does not need to be lowered, then it probably isn't something for you. Heart

@reiki604 wrote:

@Laura14 Yes That's what it's sold for but does it do the job? That's my question. I've never heard anyone praising the results, only lthe taste.

Honored Contributor

I am being lazy.  Remind me again which % you go with?  I was thinking of the 91% to make sure I don't overindulge.  @World Traveler 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@reiki604 If you read this entire thread, you will read people's results (including mine) in cholesterol lowering without changing your diet. But if your cholesterol does not need to be lowered, then it probably isn't something for you. Heart

Maybe you did on another thread. Maybe reread this one yourself. Thanx for the input.