Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman 1/16 TSV Circulation and Vein Support

@HappyDaze wrote:

Super stupid question but where the heck is the program guideon HSN.com? I've been looking all over for it so I can try to catch a show but cannot find it! Please anyone ( @bebe777 ??) help! Smiley Happy

ETA: Nevermind, finally found it!!

@HappyDaze, I just read your question. Andrew is having his last hour right now from 9-10pm ET. -- if you read this before the end of the show, check the phone message I left you for a quick inside "tip". 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@free-spirit wrote:

I have read tons of the reviews and there are folks that think in helps with varicose veins.

@HappyDaze, i just wanted to

make sure you saw this. From what Andrew has been saying in more general terms, it sounds as though you might want to try this out

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have not been able to catch any shows yet so was wondering about this. Just got back from the gym and the trainers were calling me "the beast" after they did my assessment of my cardio and strength testing. Smiley Happy They said literally 20 something males can't even do some of the things I did! They kept asking me my routine and said keep doing what I am doing and told me I don't even need a personal trainer unless I wanted to train for something specific. That just really made my day and you know they weren't just saying it to be nice because they never want to turn down business! But I guess all my numbers were exceeding the average and excellent for my age range (and below!). Smiley Happy I have always been active but lately with all that has been going on, it is nice to have outside acknowledgment that all your hardwork over the years has paid off. I knew you'd appreciate that. Smiley Happy Miss you, my friend. Don't work too hard. Heart

@HappyDaze, wow!!! I'm really impressed!!! You go, girl!!! Smiley Happy

I miss you too, my friend. I hope that we'll talk soon. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Super stupid question but where the heck is the program guideon HSN.com? I've been looking all over for it so I can try to catch a show but cannot find it! Please anyone ( @bebe777 ??) help! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze, I just read your question. Andrew is having his last hour right now from 9-10pm ET. -- if you read this before the end of the show, check the phone message I left you for a quick inside "tip". 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I forgot my phone in my husband's truck and he isn't home right now. Smiley Sad Sorry I missed your call. I am really bad about keeping track of my phone- I don't know how many times I thought I lost it.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I forgot my phone in my husband's truck and he isn't home right now. Smiley Sad Sorry I missed your call. I am really bad about keeping track of my phone- I don't know how many times I thought I lost it.

@HappyDaze, Procaps will be calling you back tomorrow (I've bought you some extra time). Give me a call tonight if you want, I'll be up for at least a few more hours... lol, when you get your phone back. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 haha, okay. Hubby will be home about 8 tonight my time. Proably too late for you? Hubby said my phone was in his truck still being charged (another bad thing I do- constantly forget to charge my phone so half the time it is dead) so at least I didn't lose it. lol. As soon as he gets home I will listen to your voicemail.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 haha, okay. Hubby will be home about 8 tonight my time. Proably too late for you? Hubby said my phone was in his truck still being charged (another bad thing I do- constantly forget to charge my phone so half the time it is dead) so at least I didn't lose it. lol. As soon as he gets home I will listen to your voicemail.

@HappyDaze, that should be fine. I'll probably be up until at least midnight. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My C&VS is about 3 hrs away. If my orders are not passed to the PO(sadly they sometimes end up there for a couple days) I will get them tomorrow! 

Honored Contributor

Mine was passed to USPS today.  My other HSN order arrived yesterday by UPS with a bunch of other items from other places.

I missed the window with this order.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Did you get yours today? Mine did not get passed to the PO but did not arrive until today. Very fast delivery though. 

Respected Contributor

Mine came today. Very fast delivery.