Honored Contributor

Leslie Sansone Walking

[ Edited ]

The Leslie Sansone Walking Program is Great.

I have some of her DVDs but the player is broken so using You Tube for the exercises.  If you want a program that is not hard to do and is low impact this will be great for you. Some days I do the exercises slower and some days I keep up. I have also liked John Abdo exercises as well. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I agree - they're the best.

Honored Contributor

I like her walking programs too. My DVD player broke so I haven’t used them in awhile though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse, try YouTube.  All her videos are there.  Just search Leslie Sansone and they will come up.  LM

Honored Contributor

For $50 a year or $5 a month, you can stream everything she has online or on her app.

It's more economical than trying to get all the DVDs and this way you can really mix it all up and not get bored.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@GenXmuse, try YouTube.  All her videos are there.  Just search Leslie Sansone and they will come up.  LM

Thank you! That’s a great idea. Thank you for the tip!

Trusted Contributor

I was shocked at how much I like these since I'm used to doing really difficult workouts. I especially like that they are easy to follow since it's not a lot of different moves. I can put the DVD in the computer and leave my TV on at the same time to keep my brain occupied.

The Jessica Smith Walk On ones are good too.

Respected Contributor

Yes I love Leslie Sansone exercises.    I use the exercises on you tube instead of buying dvds. Lots of variety that way. A great workout is

Lucy Wyndham-Read - YouTube

Valued Contributor

I still have the one where she's walking with the QVC hosts.

Think it's from early or mid 90's.

It's cute.  There's Clarence, Judy, Steve B, Steve C, Daliza......

Frequent Contributor

I have many old DVD's many from early 2000.  My DVR also broke and these video's are not on You Tube so I bought an inexpensive portable DVR, it works perfectly for me.  I can use it upstairs in the winter and in the basement where it is cooler in the summer.