Super Contributor

Leslie Sansone Streaming Fitness Platform

Does anyone here have this platform?  I don't do the Your Daily Walk.  I have the one where you pick your own that works on Roku.  It seems that content has been evaporating.  I went to do the 4 mile Walk Away The Pounds Express workout last week and could no longer find it in the menu.  The list has been appearing shorter but I really didn't think about it.  Then today there was a 3 mile one I do once a week and that was gone.  It was there last week.  I started this the end of 2019 and everything has been find until now.  I consider it bait and switch as I expected to continue to do my favorite workouts.

The whole thing upset me so much I requested to cancel the rest of my subscription and not auto-renew in December.  Shame on them.  I do not care for her newer workouts at all.  It is new walkers and some of them irk me.  Also she seems to be changing her moves and style to suit a different audience, which is fine, as long as she lets us long time fans do the workouts we want.  On some of the newest workouts she herself no longer leads the walks or even appears in the videos.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leslie Sansone Streaming Fitness Platform

@Tukey  I use her YouTube videos. They are free.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tukey  I have many of her workouts, including newer ones, on DVD.  I also use Youtube.  Leslie is not doing all of the workouts these days, probably because she is 60 years old.  No matter how fit she is, at some point it is time to let some younger staff do more of the work.  I have been with her since the 80's and actually like seeing some younger people leading her workouts.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Tukey  I agree with you.  And no, I don't have the new platform or the daily workout or her app.  I could see all of this coming a few years ago, and so I made sure I had all of my favorite Leslie walks on DVD.    

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies.  I have a lot of DVDs of hers and am getting back a bunch I loaned a friend thinking I could use this streaming platform.  I also ordered a few workouts on eBay that I discovered on the streaming service that I did not have.   I wish I had done the monthly option as I could just drop it.  I paid the yearly rate as it was great last year.  I do not understand why the older workouts are being taken down off the service.  I am disappointed they would not refund me for August-December.  I left some bad reviews and a BBB complaint.  Supposedly the auto-renewal is off now.  I will never give her another dime of my money.  Sure I will continue to do what I already have.  And any workouts from the service I do not have will be bought second hand.  The 85lbs I lost during COVID I will attribute to the other fitness streaming service I have and will likely explore that one more.

I guess in general I don't understand why companies start something that is good and working, and change it so it is no longer as good, especially as people are stuck in a subscription.  Maybe knowing people are stuck emboldens them more.

Honored Contributor

I had it early in the lockdown because I want to choose the one I do and I like some of the classic 4 and 5 mile ones.

Looking at the Library on her site it looks like some of the ones I like are not listed but some are.  It's hard to tell because there are so many categories now to flip through.

I know I had a hard time finding the ones I like on the Roku.  There was a lot of scrolling.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Tukey I'm with you.  I have been doing Leslie's workouts forever and I collected many of her DVD's over the years.  I haven't used her online workouts at all.   We have a workout area in our basement and we don't have the internet hooked up down there, just a DVD player and a tv which has worked fine for me all these years.  Her DVD's are also getting harder to find though last time I purchased a new one it was on Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many of her DVD's and do them for years.