Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leaving for jaw surgery tomorrow

Definitely sending good thoughts your way.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and lots of good health afterwards...(I'm including your nephew and his family in my thoughts...I'm sure it is a challenging time for them loosing their 15 year old family member).  Keep thinking about your new home and you will be through this shortly!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday, My prayer has went up for you for tomorrow.  May you wake up afterwards with as little pain as possible on your way to complete healing.

@Annabellethecat66, I'll get you later so my prayer for you will be fresh.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

IMG_5135.GIF

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday Thinking of you and best wishes for your surgery.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

My thoughts are with you in your upcoming surgery. Wishing you an uneventful surgery and and on schedule Rehabilitation. Looks like you have your necessary nutrition ready for your arrival home.

Sorry, not familiar with your house and what all it involves, but I do hope that too, goes as planned or better. My best friend during my physical and real life issues, has always been Optimism, regardless of the situations and/or their nature.

My best to your with everything,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

Hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday,  I'm believing that all will be well, and I'm sending prayers and good thoughts for you and your medical team.    You should be proud of yourself for your determination to manage and overcome the anxiety you wrote about earlier and for your positive attitude moving forward.    Take care!   I look forward to hearing how you're doing.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova