Esteemed Contributor

Leaving for jaw surgery tomorrow

Please say a prayer for me as I am leaving to have my jaw surgery tomorrow. I have to be there for a ct scan tomorrow. Surgery at 9 am Wed. As soon as I feel up to it I will give a update. So far I am nervous but not overly anxious. I just want it to be over and get back home. I should be home Fri or Sat. I am prepared with all the soft foods in the refrigerator and some premier protein drinks. On some exciting news our blueprints for the house are signed and going to the bank. So now the project manager has to go stake the ground and permits will be ready to be pulled.
Honored Contributor

Re: Leaving for jaw surgery tomorrow

I will pray for a great outcome and a quick healing.You will have to update us as soon as you are able.Best wishes and good luck.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for a successful surgery and great recovery.  You have a lot to look forward to with the house-- very exciting!

Honored Contributor

Of course I will say a prayer for you.  Maybe it sounds stupid but I don't know what to say when I talk to GOD to watch over you and your family.

Can you give me some word to say your name (either real or made up as I don't know how to pronounce your name here).  

I take this very seriously and have never understood how others can say they will pray for you when they don't know who to mention.  I have a huge list of names I say and usually fall asleep.  I can't think of a better way to fall asleep than talking to GOD.  

PS On May 1st I'm have both knees replaced.  I'll ask the same thing from you.  Take care and I'll be watching for you to post some kind of name.  Fondly, Annabelle/Linda

Honored Contributor

Best of luck to you for a smooth & speedy recovery!

Honored Contributor

Good thoughts coming at you, @ccassaday.  It'll be nice to have this behind you.

Honored Contributor

Sending good vibes and positive prayers to you... think you'll be just fine.  

Image result for dog wagging tail emoji

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday  You're on my prayer list for tonight.  Take your recovery slow and relax.  We'll look for your update in the coming weeks.  God bless you in this journey.

May most of your thoughts be directed toward that brand new home.

Honored Contributor

Just realized I see  your name is Cassady.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday ~ you will be in our thoughts and prayers for sure.

This is a very stressful and anxious time, but it will be over before you know it.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.  Try not to worry too much, He's got your back!😊