Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah Williams Looks Fabulous!!

I think Leah looks fabulous, no matter how she did it.  What I find interesting is that she is now doing so many of the gourmet food shows.  After losing weight, I would think that someone else would be doing them as I never saw her do them before.  It has to be difficult to stick to an eating plan when the hosts appear to be expected to eat or at least taste all of the food.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I love Leah and have been watching her from the very beginning but I think she is scary skinny and continues to lose. I pray she’s not sick and that’s the reason for the fast weight loss.

Leah said last week that she now wears a size LARGE in QVC sizing.  She is not scary skinny.

She  been dieting for almost a year, she did not lose weight fast.

Whatever, it is her decision and she has always looked lovely.  I have never seen her looking bad.  She is a beutiful woman.

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

I think Leah looks fabulous, no matter how she did it.  What I find interesting is that she is now doing so many of the gourmet food shows.  After losing weight, I would think that someone else would be doing them as I never saw her do them before.  It has to be difficult to stick to an eating plan when the hosts appear to be expected to eat or at least taste all of the food.

@SXMGirl: Leah has been doing quite a few gourmet food shows lately to fill the void since Sharon left QVC. Plus, she and all other hosts probably have to be able to host any show no matter what's going on with them personally.

Valued Contributor

Leah is beautiful from within, and it makes no difference what size she is. However, I'm sure she feels better, and I know for some people it is healthier to be thin. For me it was hard on my joints. She could be doing what I am doing -- eating healthy and exercising. I lost 20 lbs. in 3 months, which isn't unreasonable. 

I love any show Leah hosts. She's got a sweet personality and is a pleasant lady to listen to.

Honored Contributor

I saw Leah with MS the other day and thought she looked good, that being said she's one of those people who lose weight in their face. Even though she is in a size large, she is a tall woman and size large IMO looks good on her. Leah looks thin and IMO doesn't need to lose more weight, especially in her face, which you really can't control. Leah isn't some kid who is obsessed with being reed thin, I think she has more sense than that at her age.

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my top favorite hosts, whatever weight she is. Her voice is so pleasant to the ears, lets the vendors speak, is professional, and knows her products well.