Honored Contributor

Leafy greens from Old Soul Farms recall. Possible Listeria.

[ Edited ]

Leafy Greens from Old Soul Farms, an Ohio company, are recalled. Arugula, Basil, Finstar, Green Bibb, Romaine, and Spring Mix. Small clamshells with greens are affected. There are also some bulk products included in this recall. 

https://www.fda.gov/safety/recalls-market-withdrawals-safety-alerts/old-souls-farms-llc-recalls-leaf...

Respected Contributor

Re: Leafy greens from Old Soul Farms recall. Possible Listeria.

Oh my goodness.  I think I'm going to have to exist on chocolate bars.  That is until they are recalled.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Ladies, support your local farmers and buy all of your produce locally. I NEVER buy anything from the grocery stores. Even in the winter we have a local farm that grows everything in greenhouses. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D  I understand Heart.  I thank you for bring that information to my attention.  Do you subscribe to the Washington Post or the New York Times or any of them?  I'd like to because most of their stories are behind a paywall (except for a few). 

Your continued assistance with information we all need is appreciated by me.  Here and on all the categories of the forums.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset @I don't subscribe. Sometimes the WP has articles that are not behind the paywall. There's almost always other articles out by other sources that use the same titles as both the NYT and the WP.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@gertrudecloset @I don't subscribe. Sometimes the WP has articles that are not behind the paywall. There's almost always other articles out by other sources that use the same titles as both the NYT and the WP.

Oh yes.  Have you checked out the Washington Post lately?  Sometimes the paywall is there, but for certain stories of public interest they have lifted the paywallWoman Wink.  The New York times too.  Like yesterday......

@Mindy D 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life